It's good to have beliefs and be steadfast in them, but one thing that I've learned so far in this movement is that nothing is 100% definitive. This person is good, this person is bad, etc. We really don't know the truth fully....yet.

We are currently in a world of disinformation, up is down/left is right/left is left, good actors, bad actors, moves and countermoves, chaos in the name of "the art of war" ...and most of it isn't even for US.
It's ok to be confused and not be able to figure it all out. It's designed to be that way. It's not for us to know now.

The good thing is that you/we can decide what we give our energy to....when it feels too much, just let it go. We are here to enjoy the journey, not to be stressed about it. I have faith we will all get the truth in the end. Again, as we've been told - TRUTH belongs with the PEOPLE.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Experts that tell us things about the earth revolving around the sun, gravity holding it all in place as we spin... i wonder if some of them are sincere? Can the math and formulas be applied to more than one theory?

💕💕👏💐

Said the same to a friend this week. Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks, Kim, for inspiring us when we need it and for the giggles when we need a break. I look forward to checking your posts every day

In response Kitten Sitten Grandma to her Publication

Thanks so much! :)

(1) Show this thread

Widowed, Proud Digital Warrior. #Trump2020 #America🇺🇸 #TheGreatAwakening

Well said Kim. Thank you for always being so encouraging. You are appreciated💕

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

needed to read this today...

thanks, Kim ~ have a BLESSED Sunday and every day!

Do you agree with the death penalty proposal [he] made?

Do you appreciate people commenting on your posts? Inter- action?

I the real D Lama still alive somewhere?
Why did [he] nbot warn for the jab?
When a movie, why keep playing along?

If its all a movie.... why keep playing?
Why did [he] not warn for the jab?
Would the 'real' D Lama still be alive somewhere?
Why was [he] making hand signals?
Someone supporting both sides?
Is there a third?

Do you agree with the Trump death penalty proposal?

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

agreed! it can be a fun escape from the real stress of all this once in a while… and it is always humbling to learn I was wrong about something else 😆— The big picture is that we know God won, and it can be fun to think about just how Bigly he won when you think about all these different possibilities… but in the end, we need to grow in our own spirit and do the soul work… that’s the hard stuff… the rest of it I generally go with “white hats are in control of the show!” 😁

As always. Well said Kimmy!

you always have the best reasoning! I’m enjoying what is being exposed everyday! The truth will be known, thats for sure! And#GodWinsALWAYS no matter what! knowing that I will be ok! 😉
TBIYTC 🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼
love ya Kim!! ❤️

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

♥️

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

❤️

Or when it seems like a waste of time and energy.

thanks for being a voice of reason!

Beautiful - well said is an understatement

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

thanks mp!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

well worth it

You are spot on, as usual. One of my challenges, of late, is keeping the faith in humanity. In my life, most of the people are in the grips of the deep delusion. I am not seeing them awaken. My view of people is starting to change. Yes, I find honest people here on AU and very few in my physical life, but when surrounded by dishonest media, dishonest people and dishonest government and also dishonest teachers, priests and doctors, I am struggling with my viewpoint of humanity. I used to think most people were intrinsically good. Now not so much. I am saddened by this change in my paradigm. I find solace in my God and practicing my religion. That is how I am maintaining my sanity. Trust in the Lord. Praying mightily.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Sam Solomon to his Publication

Sam, your thoughts resonate with me. I have a friend who has been given a lot of information and yet she will say, I can't believe that someone hasn't shot buyden yet. And I have stopped saying that is an actor playing a part. This person does not talk about God, if the subject comes up she changes the subject. I don't expect her to agree with my beliefs and I wouldn't hesitate to listen to hers. Frankly, I don't think she has any. That is the state of affairs for our world. No moral code, no higher power to talk to, to trust. She is the center of her world and she believes, she is the authority on every thing. She trusts no one and sees evil in everyone. I think she represents a large part of our realm. And all I can do is pray for her. God needs to be involved in our existence in our lives, WE allowed others to tell us God has no place in our lives. We gotta bring Him back.

(1) Show this thread

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

The search for truth should be supported and encouraged. As we all know, truth doesn't mind being questioned. There are many who are "paytriots" who work in shifts here and on all platforms to push narratives which is woefully transparent. We follow them with the thought that they are being fed information and perhaps there might be a glean of truth to pursue and research further. A great deal of information is being floated and we must discern truth from propaganda and utter fiction. The beauty of AU is that we can talk openly about anything. On the other hand, there are so many here who still want to remain in a particular narrative bubble and don't appreciate anyone rocking it, perhaps in the fear they will pop it. Of course we know the paytriots' motivations. Both stunt discussion and thus, pursuit of truth. Kim is spot on - no one is entirely "bad' or "good" so critical thinking and discernment are vital weapons in this war.

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

That couldn’t have been stated any better👍🏻

Perfect 😊💙

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

In response memes matter to her Publication

Its national kitten day here😻😸😽

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response memes matter to her Publication

How adorable is that! ❤️☀️

(3) Show this thread

🙌🏼

I totally agree...

the journey is not important, the destination is important...
faith...
in a race it is not important to win a single stage, it is important to win the whole race...
we know we don't know anything...
we just believe we're going the right way...

My only unshakeable belief is that you should avoid unshakeable beliefs.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

paradoxical, but I agree...makes perfect sense!

(1) Show this thread