JFK Jr’s George magazine coming back as 2.0.
George magazine 2.0 reminds me of TRUMP ADMIN v2.
Note the 17 on the magazine’s UPC code.
Also there are 4 sevens and 5 ones = 45.
https://www.georgeonline.com/

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

looks like 23 and 42 in the buttons...

Jesus is my Savior Trump is my president

I’m a day late to this but if anyone needs confirmation there is no way this mag is part of George News imho Adrenochrome on cover? come on!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Why do so many call everyone on the Awakened Tour ‘grifters’ 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

TRUMPS PHOTOGRAPHER GENE HO WON'T TALK ABOUT DAVID STRAIGHT OR STRAIGHT'S STORY ABOUT JFK JR ALIVE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2pqexpbRbKd1/

Gene Ho: 
"Everyone in the United States is asking me about that, asking me about JFK Jr. and all of that stuff. It is a resounding 'no comment' on any of that. Um ... there might come a time that I'll speak in the future, but I'm going to tell you right now, anything to do with JFK Jr. is a 100 percent resounding 'no comment.'"

https://anonup.com/thread/9398656

One day he will talk about it. But right now it's no comment 😳😂🤣😂🤣

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

I’m thinking its going to be a very eaay to do reveal of JFK Jr through GEORGE Magazine 2.0

It’s really already a soft reveal. Why would JFK Jr’s magazine be republished after his supposed tragic death on 7-16-1999? The magazine retired with his supposed passing away. Bringing back GEORGE magaxine is essentially admitting JFK Jr is slive and returning to the public.

People have been hearing the rumors. That full reveal issue is going to break records around the world! 🌎 The most sold magazine issue ever!!! 😎👍👍

And Gene Ho has the pictures of JFK Jr out the helicopter standing on the head of GEORGE Washington before the President Trump rally a few years ago at Mt. Rushmore. He has had access to JFK Jr and President Trump like no one else has. Pretty cool.

It’s gonna be epic 😎🤙🤙

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

And a 17 on the lantern👀

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

So strange to see this... On Friday I talked to Scott and asked him if he thought John was still alive. He said he hoped so and that Juan had given him a sign that he was.❤️ (And Dave Scarlett on his show a few months ago had said that RFK Jr. had given him a sign too.) But anyway. Not that he would've told me about this (I was at a party after the conference), but it's interesting timing... Wow. Not sure what to think. This even mentions the Reawaken America Tour! Hmm... 🤔 I wonder if George News knows about this yet and how that team feels about it. Maybe this is a way to reintroduce/introduce folks to John? If he really is still alive (and I believe he is!), it might be a good marketing strategy. 😉

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

also thinking of Q drop 4712 Guccifer 2.0..........

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

Well if that didn't just put the icing on the Q / 107 / Jr. cake...

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I fookin love GEORGE! aooowww LFG

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Rag magazine out this week. Do they know?

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Trying to trash his reputation before he returns. I saw an article in JFK files of how they [CIA} planted fake stories about JFK in Stars and Stripes to try to minimize his popularity before they killed him. They did not want the World to see how much he was loved. They tried to taint him as much as possible. They continued after his death.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

hummm ... the eyes are WRONG! 🤔

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

The video does appear to be the real Gene Ho, I signed up, we will see....

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

many of us should go to Truth Social as ask@Georgnewsorg if this georgeonline is legit.

I’m a little surprised though about Scott Mckay?! sketchy vibes:/

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Danny James to his Publication

AGREE!

(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

=|

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Holy Macrell!!!!!:!!!!!

feels dodgy.

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Hello George💧529 (or 5+2) 7 / 9 = July 9

Ready.
Fake News.
46 lost forever.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Weird there are 4 I've found not sure if all are the same George News on social media ...🤨
(4 snaps)

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Yes, GeorgeNews.org completely different than this new georgeonline.com . Weird to me that it states "Yep George is back" "Yep"? lol

(1) Show this thread

https://linktr.ee/georgenews

here's the linktree CB don't think its on there 👍

Zbanowany na Twitter 9 razy🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Wolność słowa pełna para🤔 Patriota pełna piersią🇵🇱 WWG1WGA. QanonPoland

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

A bit too many Q's on the cover, too obvious. 👀

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Exactly

(1) Show this thread

I'm confused about this George. The GeorgeNews I've been following since early 2019 has a different website. Georgenew.org... They've been working with President Trump and they are military. On TS, Beerattheparade acct is getting nasty saying he will get his lawyers after Georgenew.org because he claims "they stole their trademark"...? I thought the trademark is owned by The Kennedy family..?🤷‍♀️ The thing is Georgenews.org has been posting and videos since 2018.
And I find it odd how this George Magazine interviewed Scott McKay.(IMO)

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Agree, see my post above.. (Also, agree...Scott McKay??? Really?? why??? Blahhhh🧐)

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Something seems off to me...

(2) Show this thread

Nice find on George

#3391 is JFK Jr. Alive
Interesting Delta today👀
looking with "slightly" more educated eyes 🙄 😂
there's a lot of info here...

2611 > 1192

Santa w a hammer was Dec. 12 🎅 🔨

and here's the 4:49 again (worth remembering)

and dots....
"connect the dots"
was a delta yesterday👀

going to look deeper into this one.
STAY TUNED 😉

2 pics

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

So this isn't George.News? This is GeorgeOnline.com?

Bit confused

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

what puzzles me the most are two things. 1. GEORGE NEWS at least on Telegram or Truth hasn’t said a word about it, at least not yet. 2. How did Gene and Scott (aka Beer at the Parade) get past the copyrighted trademark on using the original George logo/logotype and not have any big wig legal lawyers tell them to “cease
and desist” using it. Just because someone is deceased doesn’t mean anyone can just copy someone’s original logo. At least that’s my thinking. Maybe at this juncture it doesn’t matter. But it’s weird.

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Gene Ho said on TikTok he is in charge of it 🤷🏻‍♀️

(45) Show this thread

Is this an actual current print George magazine or is it an emagazine or simply a meme?

Is Justice coming back with it?