Update on my Dad:
First let me start with my deepest gratitude for anyone on this post that liked, shared, or commented. Whether you orayed in the comments, prayed over it or to yourself, even if you silently scrolled past it but still said a little prayer for us. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I'm moved by how many of you answered the call and you are proof of the power of prayer, he went from bad to better almost over night. All he has left is a little sniffle. He's up, walking around and acting more like himself again. I love you AU fam, thank you and thank God for watching over us all! 🙏🤍

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

💚🌟💚

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Such joyful news Serah, praise God🙏💕

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers up for dad, you and family in the name of Yeshua Hamashiach

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏🙏🙏

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

🙏🙏🙏

😍😇😘 AWESOME NEW NEWS ABOUT YOUR DAD WE GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So sorry hun Nana was offline. so glad he is doing better! 🙏

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

It's ok, I know you sent me one mentally anyways, I will never turn away a prayer sent my way, thank you! 🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

💕💕💕💕

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Something special about your dad............. kept coming back and praying........

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Thank the Lord...So pleased to hear your Father is doing much better. Praise God...🙏💞
Question? Did you laugh at them when they said he testing Pos for Rona?? Kidney stones can cause all the symptoms your Father was experiencing..minus the Rona carp of course.

May he continue to heal and God bless you all, Amen🙏

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Yes, I rolled my eyes and said the test was BS lol

(1) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I’m so glad to hear that he is feeling better !!! Praise God ❤️❤️❤️

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Awesome😃. Our Father God giving His grace and mercy! Much love to your dad and all ❤️

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Right now. May God our Lord Jesus Christ lay his healing hands upon your father. Bring him speedy healing and recovery. Console and ease your minds and bring peace to you him and your family.
In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ our King and Savior
Amen..

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

so awesome - we are prayer warriors and God hears us

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

God is so good! 🙏❤️🙏

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Serah, Thank you sharing this wonderful news.
The Son is shining down on your Dad and your family.
Blessed 💕🙏🏻

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

🙏 The Power of Prayer! God Is Good! Continued Blessings
with his healing!

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

wonderful!!! ❤️

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

remember they get reimbursed for "covid" patients, hospitals are complicit in the wealth transfer and improper care. Kidney stones are the worst of pain. I pray for all who are in hospital, I know I would rather be in a cage with 6 tigers and no whip.

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

i don't go to doctors office that you half to wear a mask,,i don't go to hospitals for any reason,,they are all gonna be arrested,,the clock is tic ing down ,,scaming people an con ing them into vax jab death shot,,is nothing short of EVIL,,they must pay ,,GITMO coming for them

(1) Show this thread

So grateful to hear this! 🤍🤗

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Just seeing this Serah, praise Jesus!

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Wonderful news!

Amen!! 🙏🙏🙏. Thank you for updating us! Prayers are continuing! 🙏❤️🙏😍

God’s miracles happening all around us! May He continue to heal and may your Family’s heart be filled with Joy! God Bless US All!
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

🙏

Good to hear 🙏

Prayers are connections to our God source, thankfully your father is feeling better, & hopefully be out of the Hosp soon.