And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

Update on my Dad:
First let me start with my deepest gratitude for anyone on this post that liked, shared, or commented. Whether you orayed in the comments, prayed over it or to yourself, even if you silently scrolled past it but still said a little prayer for us. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I'm moved by how many of you answered the call and you are proof of the power of prayer, he went from bad to better almost over night. All he has left is a little sniffle. He's up, walking around and acting more like himself again. I love you AU fam, thank you and thank God for watching over us all! πŸ™πŸ€

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

remember they get reimbursed for "covid" patients, hospitals are complicit in the wealth transfer and improper care. Kidney stones are the worst of pain. I pray for all who are in hospital, I know I would rather be in a cage with 6 tigers and no whip.

i don't go to doctors office that you half to wear a mask,,i don't go to hospitals for any reason,,they are all gonna be arrested,,the clock is tic ing down ,,scaming people an con ing them into vax jab death shot,,is nothing short of EVIL,,they must pay ,,GITMO coming for them

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @watcher71 in this post can reply

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response TERRY WATCHS to his Publication

I know Imagine Serah's father in so much pain he had to be there!! Thank you God that he is doing well.