Who runs the bots, and who pays for it?

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

It’s all the accounts they permanently suspended who then couldn’t delete the account because they were denied access to do so. They sell them as active because they wouldn’t allow them to be deactivated. Smoke and mirrors.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

i never joined the blue checkmark cult ... i am so appreciative to you to read the skinny of the behind the scenes you provided for understanding

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

I started an account in 2012, did a bit of teaching people about bots because I recognized them from chatbot in the olden days. I got busy and life moved on. Didn’t log in again until early 2020 for the election. When they started the Armageddon Ban, I rode out the purge. The effects of the first purges were stunning. All these people who were dependent on followers, were suddenly alone in a burning birdcage making little peeping noises. I got banned when I figured out that the witches were using the platform to amplify spells. The erasing women tweet put them over the edge. I knew that “someone” had nuked it. We are now jist witnessing the demolition of what remained.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

re : olden days

then you would have met A.L.I.C.E.

It all loops back. I think the real reason they opened up the internet was to teach the AI. It was sold as a benefit for humanity, but they couldn’t develop the AI without adding information from all corners. They were trying to average out the variables. I don’t think that actually worked. I think they found out that there was no way to get enough people to commit to group think, so they just decided to kill as many off as they could to limit resistance. I really do believe they are lying about the capabilities of AI. If they were telling the truth, they wouldn’t be so panicked.

i hope so❣️ 🤞🏻 (what you surmise about AI)

leo zagami refers to it as cyber satan

Only people mentioned by @Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply

If all they say about it were true. They wouldn’t need to cause the chaos that they are currently involved in. I pray one day we find out that the cyber satan is just an illusion. If it worked like they say it does, they wouldn’t be so worried about those that don’t conform.