Who runs the bots, and who pays for it?

It’s all the accounts they permanently suspended who then couldn’t delete the account because they were denied access to do so. They sell them as active because they wouldn’t allow them to be deactivated. Smoke and mirrors.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anatated in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

so thats why [they] wouldnt let me delete my suspended (not useable) account
i sent emails demading it be deleted and they even responded with some canned statement
its like twitter was holding the account and my sign-in email hostage

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Yep! They did it to many millions of people. If they took no action/responding to challenges to suspensions and demands to delete? No trail for anyone to follow and find out. They just deleted all the appeals and emails so there was no evidence.

(1) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

i never joined the blue checkmark cult ... i am so appreciative to you to read the skinny of the behind the scenes you provided for understanding

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

I started an account in 2012, did a bit of teaching people about bots because I recognized them from chatbot in the olden days. I got busy and life moved on. Didn’t log in again until early 2020 for the election. When they started the Armageddon Ban, I rode out the purge. The effects of the first purges were stunning. All these people who were dependent on followers, were suddenly alone in a burning birdcage making little peeping noises. I got banned when I figured out that the witches were using the platform to amplify spells. The erasing women tweet put them over the edge. I knew that “someone” had nuked it. We are now jist witnessing the demolition of what remained.

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Q said to not abandon the field of battle. Many were suspended many times and have dozens of suspended accounts.

People joke about 50%, but it really could be higher.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Exactly! Once they block people from the account. They can do anything they want. It’s just weird the lengths they have gone to. It’s quite the scam. I suppose it started small and grew from there. Protecting the pedo playground that was behind the scenes, was always the main goal. I wonder how this plays out. Does it all come out during a court case? If so, that’s years away.

(1) Show this thread

Happy to find my favorite follows here! I'm a retweeter from the blue bird. No one there to retweet anymore!

me, I'm banned with NO warning or explanation. twitter-limbo

In response We the People to her Publication

Same here. Found out later it was because something I didn’t even hash, trended really high. Seems they didn’t want the word out that they were erasing women.

(1) Show this thread