Who runs the bots, and who pays for it?

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

It’s all the accounts they permanently suspended who then couldn’t delete the account because they were denied access to do so. They sell them as active because they wouldn’t allow them to be deactivated. Smoke and mirrors.

Q said to not abandon the field of battle. Many were suspended many times and have dozens of suspended accounts.

People joke about 50%, but it really could be higher.

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Exactly! Once they block people from the account. They can do anything they want. It’s just weird the lengths they have gone to. It’s quite the scam. I suppose it started small and grew from there. Protecting the pedo playground that was behind the scenes, was always the main goal. I wonder how this plays out. Does it all come out during a court case? If so, that’s years away.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

I can't guess the court timing. but Twitter is about to take a big dive. If Twitter pushes to force the purchase, I'd guess that court case would happen relatively soon.

(1) Show this thread