Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

These Always make me smile cry.....Dang it.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

That's a good thing, shows love & compassion. makes me cry as well every single time. We are all touched by a dog's/God's unconditional love.

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

oh my heart! ❤️🙂💦

I’m not crying, you’re crying!🥺

Just want the American Dream for my family.

animals show us love that is unconditional. and they always seem to show up at the right time . 🐈‍⬛🐶If your having a bad day they know how to make it go away

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

Yes and they can sense when you are sad, so comforting

(1) Show this thread

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 🕊❤🕯⚡⚡⚡💍@PepeLuvsMe💍⚔🛡

Jorge got to me man... im at work with leaking eyes, 🙏

In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication

Hard to get any work done isn't it? Brought tears to my eyes. If it doesn't then well they have never had a pet then
Dogs/pets....they never talk back, they still love you no matter how you treat them, unconditional love

In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication

Hard to get any work done isn't it? Brought tears to my eyes. If it doesn't then well they have never had a pet then
Dogs/pets....they never talk back, they still love you no matter how you treat them, unconditional love

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@naynay0216_arc) can see their posts

Digital Soldier, Patriot, Anon, Keyboard Warrior, Midnight Rider, Save the children, Love and Light 🐸❤🕊

When love takes over...

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

😭❤️❤️

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

🥺 That really tugs on the heart strings. Dog’s are such a blessing to us!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Beautiful stories, had me in tears! Unconditional Love is what that is!!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Me too

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

love!! ❤️

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

I recognize that smell

They can chew your shoes but never break your heart!!!! This has happened so many times to me & my husband.
Was riding my bike 2 weeks ago. A couple stopped me & lost their dog. So I continued on my bike ride keeping an eye out for him. On my way home I was riding past their house. As I got closer the woman came out. I hollered at her "did you find him?" No she said, but as I was talking to her, she got a text saying her husband had found him! She dropped to her knees & wept. They are part of our family with unconditional love.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙂So beautiful.Love them.Gods gift to us

Absolute gifts from God. This is love.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Happy tears.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Making me cry this morning. I miss my Marshall dog and give anything to see him again. He passed last year.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Sorry for you loss💚💚💚

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Made me cry as well. You will see him again. They are waiting for us. They never leave you, they are watching over us. After our dog passed I dreamt of her just a few days after & she came to me. I actually saw her, it was like there was an aura around her from the other side & very real. I still can see it. I told my husband about the next morning & he cried.

(2) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😊❤️

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Everyone needs doG

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yes...doG's love is forever...and when we reunite it might take a minute or two to recognize.

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Tears :*(

(3) Show this thread