***Block User Update***
If you refresh you are now able to block a person without having to go to their profile. Just use the dropdown on the bottom right of a post. Still working on the more advanced feature.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

You are indeed AWESOME, sir!

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God πŸ™ Family πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Freedom πŸŸ₯ WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

y'all are amazing!! ThankQ

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

yay! thank you

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Every enhancement just makes you better & better. Keep it up

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

We need to be able to go straight to someone's profile who turns up in our notices. Right now only if the notice is of their following us will it do that. I often like to follow those who simply share my content; so now to get to their profile I have to type their name into search box.

The app is great though for the most part. Very happyπŸ‘

Perfect β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸ»

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Godβ™₯️Trumpβ™₯️Kindnessβ™₯️Loveβ™₯️Gratitude β™₯️MAGA β™₯οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

thank you! 😊

ThanQ, Admin! Much appreciated.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Thank you very much Koba. I have only had to block two so far.

God✝️ Family is everything πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Thank you, i truly appreciate all you do 😎

Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

What is going on at WeGo? Is it me? I tried accessing it with Brave and Firefox, with the same result. Yet I could view as a guest other accounts. See attached.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

THANK YOU. Also any way to NOT make a video pop up when clicking to watch? I prefer watching in the thread unlss i have an option to make it pop..? The pop up drowns my screen.

Child of God. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

thank you for uoit efforts!

Only followers of this user (@USAalways) can see their posts

It's not working for me.

33 year old Father of three children. Working every day for my children to have a better future!

GREAT Addition. NOW add an easier way to add people/follow people

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Brad Smith to his Publication

It's currently a 2 step process:
1. Tap their name
2. Tap "Follow"

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you so much, you are the bestest!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Sweet! Thanks@avdministrator! πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Digital Creator ✯ Memes ✯ OG Content ✯ #Based ✟ ✯ #MAGA ✯ #OnlyFrensMemes ✯ #Dilley300 ✯ #SaltyArmy

YOU ARE AHMAZIN'! God Bless You Administrator!

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

Could we also "report" from the same spot, please?

Thank you so much! You rock!!!

I'm a mom, nana, and furmomma..and I love President Trump!

Thank you!

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

not working for me. Ieven logged out and back in, cleared cache and refreshed

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Not working for me either ... cleared cache, rebooted, and even did a hard reboot. Hummmm?

(1) Show this thread

Not working for me but i have big shoulders so i can handle the idiots x

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

wonderful!!! thank you!!!

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

awesome thank youπŸ™

BelieverπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•Š,WWG1WGAπŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ•Š

ThankyouπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Thank you! You are the best!!!