The Weeknd will be singing this Superbowl. If you put "the Weeknd" into Gematria, the first two translations "Lockdown," and "Lock Down," third is "Four More Years." It also equal to "Its Game Over." The Super Bowl had 99.9 million viewers, and if you flip that it is equal to 66.6, and it was a 1.7% increase from last year. This is Superbowl 55, which is equal to 5:5. Superb[owl] has [owl]. Wouldn't the Superbowl be the best way for the EBS to be introduced? Everyone will be watching, even if they are not, it's game over. Boom.

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

In response John Reese to his Publication

Holy shit!! I'm Gonnea have to stay up till 4 am. Nackered already 😳

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

I WOULD LOVE IT!🙌🏻🇺🇸🙏🏼❤️

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I don't do sports watching but the tv will be on that day to see if anything happens.

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Now, that's a lot of BQQMS.

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! 🇺🇸🦅🇮🇱WWG1WGA!!

Absolutely! But we've all been dissapointed many times when we get hung up on dates. I don't want it to just be wishful thinking yet again.

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

Arrest Tom Brady before the game even starts so he can get that 7th ring. That would be shocking for everyone!

God FIRST•Proud Patriot and Trump Supporter•CEO of Clean Hands Michigan•Exiled by Twitter twice•

which gematria source do you use?

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

Oh I hope so🙏

Never heard of them. Is this a band? Person?

Memphis mom of 5 boys! Wanting to make sure my sons live in a better world🇺🇸

Could Mike Lindell buy commercial time during the super bowl and show evidence of voter fraud🤔

In response Patty Cakes to her Publication

supposed to air a special on friday on OAN ITS GOING to loop.

Patriot, Mom, Christian ✝️ Trump supporter

In response Patty Cakes to her Publication

Oh Please please please!!! That would be great!!

(3) Show this thread

if we think this then so does enemy... if [they] think its a nothingburger...then it will happen....Disappointments are not for patriots to lose hope...its for our enemy to think they are safe.....game over

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

RDS mentions info from a Belgiam news source the military starts things off this Friday, Feb. 5 at 6:30pm EST. Simon confirms his intel said Feb 5th may be the day. When he gets intel about actions, he's told "will happen 100% guaranteed" or "We expect it will happen." He was givin the latter about Friday. Praying this comes to fruition! Think I've got adrenal fatique from all the "it's happening!!" and then then no EBS. https://www.bitchute.com/video/No19W4pLDNA/

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response Janet Love to her Publication

I agree, Im pretty spent from it all but I know God chose Warriors not Whimps✝️❤️

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

In response Janet Love to her Publication

The fatigue is real! God is carry many of us right now we must be patient.

(2) Show this thread

when I saw Weeknd as performer, I wondered! Is this pronounced, Weekend or Weakened? 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Praying this LV is the 💥💥💥 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

I smoothed this gif out for yea. Have a great night!

(2) Show this thread

I have been saying the same thing! Super Bowl would be the most bang for the buck for the Military. Everyone would be tuned in because they know everyone else is tuned in and then show them a few hours of Tribunals! BQQMS indeed!! Plus all the people there. I am sure there are lots of traitors there! Arrest those punks!!#lockthemup#EBS #DoItQ #wwg1wga . 🇺🇸🦅🍿🐸

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

🙏

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Suicide [Week End] EAS=emergency alert system and also the TOP game making company for video games like Madden. Lots of things lining up

(2) Show this thread

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

BEYOND BRILLANT!!🙌

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

It's going to be a "Puppy show" compared to what happens during the impeachment trial.

Maharlika | Cyclist | Geek | Sumi-E | Crypto Investor | Self-proclaimed All-Around Nice Guy | Aware of Being Aware | Talking to the Future

The riddles never point to a data else if regular people can easily decode them, it becomes pointless. What they point to are hidden events displayed very subtle, enough for it to register in human consciousness then it build momentum to create a realization. Just like the Bible.

Maharlika | Cyclist | Geek | Sumi-E | Crypto Investor | Self-proclaimed All-Around Nice Guy | Aware of Being Aware | Talking to the Future

In response Rob Angeles to his Publication

**date

(1) Show this thread

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

Twitter @RealTexanBob | Gab @RealTexanPatriot | CloutHub @RealTexanPatriot | wego @RealTexanBob

The week of SuperBowl 2001, DirecTv killed hacked satellite cards.
The first 8 computer bytes of all hacked cards were rewritten to read "GAME OVER".

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain 💫IAM a Old Soul 💫 #GodWins✨

One of the songs they are supposed to sing is called "Blinding Lights"
#GodWins

Only followers of this user (@CCF1518) can see their posts

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Killed FBI Agent was investigating HUNTER BIDEN

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Killed FBI Agent was investigating HUNTER BIDEN

Here for our future, the future of the Republic. 🇺🇸

B👀m

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world...

Whoa.... I like how you think!!

This is all for the children ... Now let’s do this !!!

Oh my ((good))ness ... Thank you for making my day 🥳🎉

I like it. But I'm still going to caution DO NOT GET ATTACHED TO DATES

And they are perfoming their song "Blinding Lights"...

These are lyrics from that song: What city is going to be cold and empty when this is over? D.C.?

The city's cold and empty
No one's around to judge me
I can't see clearly when you're gone
The city's cold and empty
No one's around to judge me
I can't see clearly when you're gone