Not good

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has been shot in the city of Nara, reports Japan's NHK. Nara is the capital of Japan's Nara Prefecture, in South-central Honshu. His condition was unclear at the moment. Abe is a Japanese politician who served as Prime Minister of Japan and President of the Liberal Democratic Party from 2006 to 2007 and again from 2012 to 2020. This is a developing news story. More details are awaited

https://www.news9live.com/world/asia/breaking-japans-former-pm-shinzo-abe-shot-at-in-nara-city-181289?infinitescroll=1

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ben Fulford says Abe was an actor, a puppet, being provided scripts and direction from the black hats.

His assassin was a member of the military, and that Abe was working toward bio warfare facilities being implemented in Japan.

Fullfird is not foolproof, but he does have a lot if inside cobtacts.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

"Not good" in Gematria:

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Born to one of the 13 bloodlines, raised from a child to become a prime minister of another country. He's not Japanese. Not good either. "Shot heard around the world."#25: "Proof to begin 11.3"#26: "once 11.3 verifies the 1st marker"#34: "primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3". 🍿🍿🍿

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Shot at 10.13 --> 11.3

(1) Show this thread

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

Why does the alleged shooter look similar to Robert Crimo - was it staged?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

You read my mind Anon

(1) Show this thread

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

Where's all the blood? Why a transfusion bag when there's no blood on the pavement from being shot in the back?

Look at this if it’s a man-made gun and he only packed it with gunpowder wouldn’t have it done a lot more damage to other parts of his skin. In this video you can see the white smoke https://www.youtube.com/shorts/AOyl2AtDSqE

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

okay so not good may mean
-- not good

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

In response Tony Wick to his Publication

In response Tony Wick to his Publication

#34: "the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3" and he was th PRIME minister.

(3) Show this thread

Im sad. I really liked him ever since i watched him in the golf cart with 45. There was something special about the man. We lost a fighter.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

What happens for Gesara?

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

😥 I felt good vibes from Abe

Next 🙃

Good morning VK. This is a hell of a way to wake up on a Friday morning.

😐

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

... 11.3

"The 67-year-old, who served for a total of nine years over two terms, was gunned down in the city of Nara around 11.30am as he rallied support for the local candidate ahead of parliamentary elections on Sunday. His death was reported by public broadcaster NHK around six hours later, shortly after wife Akie arrived at his bedside."
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10993735/Former-Japanese-Prime-Minister-Shinzo-Abe-shot-speech.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Yep Leah...11.3 🤗😉😎

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

⚡️Good catch!

(2) Show this thread

I am a Patriot and supporter of Donald J Trump. #MAGA #KAG Needed alternative to Twitter! Great to meet #Anons #Q

I think maybe VK is telling us up front
“Not Good” is really Not Good as in person.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Just thinking out loud, but, Is Abe really dead?
Im thinking that 3 things,
1, He is dead.
2. There was a threat on his life and this was staged to get him in a type of witness protection .
3, It was staged, he is still alive , but this might be used as a catalyst for something , ie, a war with China.

As i said, just thinking out loud, as we all know, we cant trust anything on face value these days.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Definitely an interesting week.

😢😢😢😢😢

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

On a building in one image it had a sign SANKO

SANKO = Orange

There is a lack of blood... Not even s splash of Ketchup! And why was he in some dirty backstreet?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(4) Show this thread

he just died.... the DS is now a cornered wild animal

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Action … Reaction
Watch how the people respond to it

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Why didn't they protect him? It was known ahead of time what was imminent.

peices falling into place, eh?

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Vincent yes this is not good how bad is it whats your vibes telling you i feel really sketchy sh!t is in the works . Hope not my vibes dont work well my gut feeling dies . 🕊💖

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

👆does not dies 🤦🏻‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

VK - help me understand this. Was he good or bad? I hear both sides. I'm very confused by this.

Not only did this happen, but Boris Johnson resigned today along with almost 60 other gov leaders, and the Georgia guidestones were blown up and have now been completely removed. All on the same day basically...seems it's all connected, and since Boris is evil and the guidestones were evil it makes me wonder if Abe was evil too?

I know basically nothing about Abe at all.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😔🙏

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Not good

Shinzo Abe

He was Not good.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

... 11.3

"The 67-year-old, who served for a total of nine years over two terms, was gunned down in the city of Nara around 11.30am as he rallied support for the local candidate ahead of parliamentary elections on Sunday. His death was reported by public broadcaster NHK around six hours later, shortly after wife Akie arrived at his bedside."
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10993735/Former-Japanese-Prime-Minister-Shinzo-Abe-shot-speech.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

(1) Show this thread

only military and police have guns in Japan