#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Not good

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has been shot in the city of Nara, reports Japan's NHK. Nara is the capital of Japan's Nara Prefecture, in South-central Honshu. His condition was unclear at the moment. Abe is a Japanese politician who served as Prime Minister of Japan and President of the Liberal Democratic Party from 2006 to 2007 and again from 2012 to 2020. This is a developing news story. More details are awaited

https://www.news9live.com/world/asia/breaking-japans-former-pm-shinzo-abe-shot-at-in-nara-city-181289?infinitescroll=1

On a building in one image it had a sign SANKO

SANKO = Orange

There is a lack of blood... Not even s splash of Ketchup! And why was he in some dirty backstreet?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @antidote528 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🤔 Never se a trauma patient (shot in the chest ) so clean 😁 😁😁

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

3 things I notice in this picture: Lack of significant amount of blood. Would depend however on the gun used yes?
“medic” not wearing gloves. Anyone who ever works in this field ALWAYS wears gloves. AED pad in wrong location.
Just saying…

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

lol.. you are so right about that AED pad.. maybe they were jump starting his colon 🤷‍♀️ 😂

(1) Show this thread