My dad is dying, I will go see him tomorrow morning. I hope that he goes before then, as he has awaited the day to be in the arms of his Heavenly Father, for a very long time. If anyone is led, I would so appreciate prayers for my Mom, Pauline, who is now by the bedside of her husband, Richard, of 65 years. Praise Jesus for his promise of eternal life.

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

This is difficult, I know, for I have been there, too. I'm sorry. Prayers for God's peace for you all. It's wonderful to know that your dad knows the Lord. Hugs πŸ€—β€οΈ

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Mainly_ Amy to her Publication

Thank you Amy, so appreciated! My dad got to meet his Heavenly Father on Saturday, no more earthly suffering. My mom is doing well, I think she is relieved and tired and I know she is grateful for prayers. Thank you again.πŸ’—

(1) Show this thread

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP

Ive sent you a private message prayer. My heart weeps. ❀️

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response The Intercessor to his Publication

Thank you. We went to visit, and he had passed a few minutes earlier. We prayed together, my mom, sister and I. Thanking Jesus for taking him gently and we rejoice in our tears, knowing that he is up in Heaven singing with the choir now! God Bless.

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for your whole family πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Be ready to stand alone in this world. Truth never stands with the majority.

"For this is the will of my Father, that whoever sees the Son and believes in him who have eternal life; and I will raise him up on the last day." John 6:40

praying and sending love πŸ™ ❀️

Thank you all, I am overwhelmed by the love shown on AU. My mom and I are having a good visit, my sister will arrive soon. Dad is awake, but on Morphine every 4 hours. He is on oxygen, and breathing very shallowly. I held his hand and told him that i was so happy to see him, and i love him dearly. His breath came faster. I believe he heard me. Perhaps not, but I like to hope. He is so close to being with his dear Father in Heaven. 92 years, a really fine Christian. The nurses told me they have prayed with him many times. Thank you again to everyone. We are so grateful.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Prayers for your family peacefulwarrior and your father who will be with our father.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

MAGA Trump Is My President WWG1WGA NANA of 3 grandbabiesπŸ₯° Married 36yrs to my BF Believe Dark to Light Save Our Children

praying for comfort for you and your fam frenβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

MAGA Trump Is My President WWG1WGA NANA of 3 grandbabiesπŸ₯° Married 36yrs to my BF Believe Dark to Light Save Our Children

praying for comfort for you and your fam frenβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK πŸ™

sending love and prayers πŸ™

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

πŸ™πŸΌ

Remember to look for miracles...

Prayers for Richard (the lucky one), Pauline and all who are left to feel the loss (temporary). Peace, love and perfect understanding to you all.

Prayers for your Dad, Mom and family.
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

adding your parents to our noon patriots prayer on tg.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

πŸ™Thank you so much, I am very appreciative!πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

prayers and love ❀️

prayers and love ❀️

prayers and love ❀️

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❀️ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

prayers and ❀️ love

prayers

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I am so sorry to your family and I will pray for your dad to go peacefully, for your mom, and for you! πŸ™β€οΈ

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸΌ

I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

On it ... praying now

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

my love and prayers for you and your family

safe journies and much love and peace for your father. sending so many blessings for his travels and transition. may God Bless him and walk with him.

my dad just diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.
one day we will all be seeing our parents trancend the veil. always seems too soon. life here is short, the blink of an eye. But as we know, we are eteranal.
Blessings and love

Praying for a revelation each day. Not of this world, just in it. Come what may, His will be done. I’m fantastic!

God Bless you and your family. Prayer sent. ty for sharing.πŸ™πŸΌ

β€οΈπŸ™ ❀️

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™much love and many prayers, PW.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

PW, May God wrap His loving arms around your Dad, your Mom and your family today and in the days to come.

'May the Lord bless you and keep you; may His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; and give you peace.'

Forever and ever.

In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Sending love and prayers for you all!
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ