We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

My dad is dying, I will go see him tomorrow morning. I hope that he goes before then, as he has awaited the day to be in the arms of his Heavenly Father, for a very long time. If anyone is led, I would so appreciate prayers for my Mom, Pauline, who is now by the bedside of her husband, Richard, of 65 years. Praise Jesus for his promise of eternal life.

Ive sent you a private message prayer. My heart weeps. ❤️

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Justice4AllCQ in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response The Intercessor to his Publication

Thank you. We went to visit, and he had passed a few minutes earlier. We prayed together, my mom, sister and I. Thanking Jesus for taking him gently and we rejoice in our tears, knowing that he is up in Heaven singing with the choir now! God Bless.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Gods Peace and Blessings to your family 🙏🙏

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

My brother-in-law just passed this morning around 11 am. I know the pain. Bless you.

(0) Show this thread