Naughty social media tip: if a commenter is being an asshole and pridefully defends some cherished belief, don’t argue back. Repost them, and let others have at them. It’s more satisfying and less dirty that way. 😇

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

so much gratitude and love with you Martin, thank you.

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

I don't want to be greedy, so will repost and share with other Patriots. WWG1WGA. We'll get them at their own game !!🤣🤣

“Naughty social media tip”!! 🤣😂. I‘m dying! this is awesome!

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Savage.

👊

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

I need to start this instead of letting them trigger me.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yup - the proverbial throw them to the wolves. Tidy approach 😂

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

love it…i usually post an old photo of Mochelle and eggplant emoji 🍆

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

brilliant! always fun to do to pedos on twitter too lol

i handled a divorce the same way in the 90’s 🙂

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

public shame is way more effective, you're correct sir

invite them to AU...jus sayin 😂

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Good idea and less Exhausting . ✅💯

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Sly fox you are.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Agent Smith again?😎tough sunofagun😂

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Yup, assholes always show who they are,
no assittance required.
Just sit back n watch.

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump Supporter🌹🌸🌻🇺🇸

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

You can almoet see his face in the reflection on his boot!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

that view ❤️

(2) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

AU is the only social media site that I do, and honestly, I don't see any of that here, which is why I keep coming back.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

a few manage to slip in...but it never lasts long

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Well ... that is an excellent idea!

Noted. 😀👍

clever ... good thinking for most situations

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

AMEN TO THAT

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Then it appears we like their post enough to share it and we get blasted. 🤪

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

I LOVE WISDOM. LOL!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I was blocked by a very well-followed account here (and on Twitter pre-purge) doing just that! She didn’t like that I reposted something I didn’t agree with acknowledging I was repisting because I didn’t agree. She messaged me immediately to ask why I did it. I told her I did it so others could see and add their thoughts. She then blocked me. What bothers me the most is that others just fall in line thinking this person has all the right info, but obviously she thinks that too. If one enters a discussion having to be right, one has already lost in my opinion.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

There are several people on here who have no affinity for "discussing" an idea or "persuading" others to their point of view. Their first instinct is to attack. I've been blocked by several I never interacted with. Add that to the many who recently decided to tell people they are posting disinfo, and soon it will get out of hand. I worry about the ones who are so rigid about their beliefs, because we know all of us are going to be shocked about some things we learn.

(1) Show this thread

Its fun to see the creativity in which people “express themselves.”

It’s ALSO a gauge as to how many people are waking up and speaking up!

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Feed them to the wolves... i mean frogs kek

Tip of the day award goes to Martin Geddes 👏🏻