So...what's the consensus on the GA Guidestones boom?
We thinkin it was TTDSSS?

We are on the correct timeline. πŸ˜ŽπŸ™

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Another interesting thing. My special needs daughter has not felt well enough to do even small tasks the past several months....Monday night she completely rearranged her library. Up and down ladders to do it. Normally that would have knocked her out for a week or more....nope...she was back at it last night cleaning and organizing tables and other shelves. NOT like her at all....but my gracious...if she could be back to being a productive person that would be amazing and a miracle!

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA πŸ’« Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come πŸ™

Thatβ€˜s great❣️

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Amazing! πŸ™

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Good Vibes hold the energy!

I don't know if it's my imagination....but I felt LESS oppressed since yesterday. Not as stressed. If that makes ANY sense? Could it really be because of this???

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

(1) Show this thread

I think vibes are already here!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Agreed! Nice 107 TS! 😎🍿

(1) Show this thread

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ