So...what's the consensus on the GA Guidestones boom?
We thinkin it was TTDSSS?

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

do dah

Tom Majeski - The Dead Stroke - YouTube

#DeadStroke #Instructional #PoolManiacsThe BEST quality videos on the web!Visit us.www.poolmaniacs.comFacebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/poolmaniacsvideo...

Space Force doing alittle drill...

:)

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jul 6, 2022 at 2:22 PM]
BREAKING: New witness for the January 6 committee alleges President Trump blew up the friggin Georgia Guidestones.

I deleted my previous post. I stand corrected. video was working, and I am going with…

DON’T mess with God or drones.

https://anonup.com/thread/9563102

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Oh that's why he grabbed the wheel! 😎

(1) Show this thread

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

Blue J nails it!
@bluejay76

Oh, yeah, this is "sketchy." Smells like feds. If WHs did this, there would be nothing left.

What exactly is hidden under there? Bodies or pathogens? Or a big note saying, "Buh Bye" or "We told you so?" 🙄

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

I’m so happy😃. Each tablet says the same thing but written in different languages. I’m curious about the specific languages written on the destroyed stone

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Vivian Ramey to her Publication

I just saw a post that said it was English. Not verified though

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Was there some voodoo or dark magic associate with it - probably given the language, and the breaking of the monument either destroyed or weakened some of its power.

Yea, it's a good thing that it fell, but Everything was not destroyed, however, what it was used for, and how it was viewed by both the artist and viewer (separate ideas/meanings) was hit hard

I'm wondering was there a deeper or secondary meaning than what's on the surface

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I asked VK if he was up to some sketchy sh*t while on ‘vacation’. i wonder exacyly which stone was taken down. Regardless, all of them need to crumble.
Perhaps someone was sending a message.

Shot heard around the world?

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

Thats what i was thinking!

(1) Show this thread

Q team active... message sent. Seems CERN may have unleashed the avenging angels 😂

Coincidence... or more specifically, someone following the story decided to take some action, probably similar, (maybe Jack Daniels) but unrelated to the plan.... but things (in this movie) do seem to be speeding up

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Knowing what those nasty things stand for, I want to give a high five to whoever did it
Now finish the job & raze the horrible things to dust

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

More popcorn 🍿 please! It's going to be a great week!!! Vibes up peeps they are fooked. Message sent!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

exactly.... CERN activated in reverse

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Supreme court victories and now this.

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

Where’s PEPE? 🤣🐸

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

🙌🤣

(1) Show this thread

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

We are on the correct timeline. 😎🙏

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Another interesting thing. My special needs daughter has not felt well enough to do even small tasks the past several months....Monday night she completely rearranged her library. Up and down ladders to do it. Normally that would have knocked her out for a week or more....nope...she was back at it last night cleaning and organizing tables and other shelves. NOT like her at all....but my gracious...if she could be back to being a productive person that would be amazing and a miracle!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
(6) Show this thread

zippity do da
zippity de day
my oh my what a wonderful day

plenty of sunshine headed our way....

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Absofookinglutley!!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Someone called?

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Nice roll down, so organic.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Weren't these used to create earthquakes?

(8) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!🤣🤣😂😇

i want to think it was a message sent:
first shot across the bow
+++r
“We’ll be back to finish the job when all is said and done.”

Regardless of random or intentional, we on offense now!

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

😉 you bet!

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

💧 11