I am not too worried about my daughters marrying into a culture where a dowry is expected. I have a few hundred litres of diesel stored up and that should be plenty.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

so nice but i think a link to your anon up page is the loveliest most thoughtful gift of all. lmao you could save lives and probably already have with the info you share :) ❀

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

lol! My friend did the same as you, bought up a bunch of diesel. Her daughter is only four, guess she planning ahead. πŸ˜‚

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

🀣🀣🀣

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

well Mr. Geddes, those cancel culture nut jobs will fault you for the food shortage crisis because ya hogged all the diesel.

🀣🀣🀣

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You so funny!

It's still me, following my heart πŸ™‚β€οΈ and something else πŸ‘‰ https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 πŸ’₯

Soon, even a few bags of grain will be enough.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

lol. How many kids you got?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Exactly two.

(1) Show this thread

Ha!! That’s liquid gold right now!! You’re definitely good! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

That and a package of toilet paper and you will be good to go!

In response Desert Dog to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

😍

According to (ex-con) Martha Stewart - FYI:

What Does the Bride's Family Pay For, Traditionally?

Traditionally, the bride and her family are responsible for paying for all wedding planning expenses, the bride's attire, all floral arrangements, transportation on the wedding day, photo and video fees, travel and lodgings for the officiant if he comes from out of town, lodging for the bridesmaids (if you have offered to help with this expense), and all the expenses of the reception. The bride personally pays for the wedding flowers and gifts for her attendants, the groom's ring, and a present for him.

🀣🀣🀣ROFL!!!!!