Some of the pine cones we have in Oregon must have FIRE to make it open.
I imagine that's what I needed was FIRE to help me too.

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Make IT the FIRST EYE, not the third
You do not think with your eyeballs

That is why Nada "no one" had put on the glasses, to block the illusion

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Diet is a big factor in pineal gland function. Eliminating or reducing fluoride, food additives, and eating a clean diet is essential. Sunshine and exercise outdoors is also essential. Listening to soothing music and praying, connecting to God is also essential for a healthy pineeal gland. I am fortunate because I live in a pine forest. Hiking daily in the pines is quite healthy. Deep breathing among the pines is invigorating! 😇

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

sooo....pineapple pizza is.... 😬🤭

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Spine apple? 🤔 Fruit from the tree of knowledge??? 🤔

(2) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

pine scent drives them nuts.
just cant hide it

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Why it helps ppl when they go to these national forests full of pines, they help awaken one's pineal gland... They hold the Hz for the organs it's healing...#OurAvatarIsTheWalkingTalkingEarth#CreationsOfBuilderRacesForHumanEartlyExperience

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

You think the deep state didn’t have this planned so we couldn’t ascend 🤔 evil creeps: “The pineal gland is the most sensitive part of our central nervous system and it is highly sensitive to 4 things: aluminum, glyphosate, fluoride and WiFi.” https://www.light-path-resources.org/doctor-explains-the-pineal-gland-its-destruction-by-toxic-chemicals/

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Reflex *.* to his Publication

I am in Oregon and our tiny town is building a new Evergreen Medical clinic. Oh and a brand new subdivision is being built across the street from the clinic. How convenient.

(1) Show this thread