I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

This is exactly why they were all silenced within months of each other...Praying that we will see them all again and they were put in protective custody..

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Pretty sure they will be in the โ€œcloud of witnessesโ€ too!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

They were all found hanging from doorknobs, which is a strange way to commit suicide. But no one questioned it apparently. It makes me wonder about Robin Williams, who died the same way. Was he about to reveal something about Hollywood?

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Kate Spade- lots of them!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I read a long article about Chris Cornell's death and the reason given was that he was trying to get out of his contract with David Geffen and threatened to reveal that Geffen was a pedophile if he didn't release him. Cornell had just finished a gig and had spent some time talking to fans. He was in an upbeat mood that night but the press tried to say he was suicidal. There was a bodyguard but it's assumed he was paid off and may have committed the assault himself. Cornell was found hanging from a closet door knob and showed signs of being beaten. His neck had bruises consistent with being choked. He was most likely choked unconscious before being hung.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Chris Cornell had 9 broken ribs and hung himself with his feet still on the floor.๐Ÿค”

In response Melmaniam - MF to his Publication

sadly, I know that this is possible (not the broken ribs part)

(1) Show this thread