Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

I'm not seeing it.
I get that Chester Bennington looks very much like Podesta, but that's all.

he right away reminded me of adrien brody

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

clones

triangle face

sean penn has triangle face also

but the long haired Quinn in Stranger Things looks like Robert Downey Jr.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joseph-quinn-stranger-things-horrible-scene_n_62c3ce40e4b0ffe00a15c3a9

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

This is exactly why they were all silenced within months of each other...Praying that we will see them all again and they were put in protective custody..

(6) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

🙄

hmm.......how does he always become aware of these oddities. It's as if someone feeds IET....

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Yep, every time I see he's come up with something so quickly...that is where my thought goes.

(1) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

we all remember 👍🏻🇺🇸