I have been treated in appalling ways by my blood family. It’s not hard to see a day of deep regret coming. They have all outed themselves as self-righteous, selfish, and foolish. I did everything I could to warn them that the hurt will eventually be theirs. In the meabtime, I just detach and deal with the sadness. Have paid a high price for taking a publuc stand, but better this than to live (and die) by lies.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

the higher morals/spiritual ground is often a lonely one, but the master must traverse to it always. I often think of the Hopi Prophecy of the Rainbow Warriors who come to Earth and are mocked, ridiculed, scoffed at etc, but they, as spiritual warriors bring love and awareness to the planet at a pivotal time that it’s needed most. So we stoicly endure the sadness, the judgement and ignorance with Great Faith having a future memory of what is to come. It’s a warrior’s burden, but thankfully we were built for this very mission! godspeed and know you have fellow warriors by your side, Martin!

Only people mentioned by @youngd in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from dana young, click on at the bottom under it