I have been treated in appalling ways by my blood family. It’s not hard to see a day of deep regret coming. They have all outed themselves as self-righteous, selfish, and foolish. I did everything I could to warn them that the hurt will eventually be theirs. In the meabtime, I just detach and deal with the sadness. Have paid a high price for taking a publuc stand, but better this than to live (and die) by lies.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

A spotlight was shown upon them and we saw who they truly are. It's been sad to say the least and the scars well they never go away no matter how sorrowful they may be in the future for their behavior. Damage done...🙏

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

I relate - but since there is a distance of half the world between me and my family this is just an emotional manifestation of the actual physical distance. In a way it makes it easier (although it has been painful and hurtful). I understand and sympathise ..... our day will come.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

It should not surprise me at this point, but it still does and it is painful. I realize their ways of scapegoating emotional honesty converted quickly to full ridicule for truthtelling. The bullying tactics, deflections, and projections raised to a crescendo. This has been a crash course in coping and maintaining autonomy. I am so disappointed that they would not listen and especially re the jabs as it could devastate what is left of them. This has been a very hard pill to swallow. May your heart heal completely. May all of ours💔💖.

the higher morals/spiritual ground is often a lonely one, but the master must traverse to it always. I often think of the Hopi Prophecy of the Rainbow Warriors who come to Earth and are mocked, ridiculed, scoffed at etc, but they, as spiritual warriors bring love and awareness to the planet at a pivotal time that it’s needed most. So we stoicly endure the sadness, the judgement and ignorance with Great Faith having a future memory of what is to come. It’s a warrior’s burden, but thankfully we were built for this very mission! godspeed and know you have fellow warriors by your side, Martin!

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Danny James to his Publication

😊🙏🤍

In response Danny James to his Publication

❤️🙏

(2) Show this thread

Same here! I just love them from afar and pray the scales will fall from their eyes sooner than later 🙏 ❤️

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

been there, doing that... my sister ( we dont speak) got brain tumor surgery a few years ago that i just found out about...& i found out about a “ family reunion” that happened 6 states away , I had no idea or invite to..& ACTUALLY IM RELIEVED FROM DRAMA CLASSES & it feels GRAND😹😂😹😂😎😎🤓

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

The greatest of joy should come from (blood) family, instead many people are being treated the worst by there own families... Those who believe the narrative now, also fell for the deliberate destruction of the family... Families are the enemy of the Deep State, you are right once they will see...

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

❤️