America is in a near-death experience.
WE HAVE MORE OF HELL TO SEE
over the next days, weeks & months
IT’S FAR FROM OVER.
WE HAVE A GUT-PUNCH COMING..
America needs to cry out to God Almighty
at an individual level..
Don’t put it over on somebody else,
some leader needs to do it, some pastor.
Salvation is very personal..
Even being able to weather the storm
& have your personal home ship & family
make it through this.
That’s a very personal conversation with God himself..
What do I do?..
Ask God..
The greatest revival in history, in the world, is coming
after we get our own houses cleaned up..
The fight's on.
It starts here at home with us..
We will do our jobs as Americans.
I have total faith that God is leading us through this
& bringing people alive at this moment.

https://rumble.com/v1aoamu-the-greatest-revival-in-history-in-the-world-is-coming.html

This makes me think of the Israelites when they reached the Red Sea with Pharaoh and his armies on their tails. Many were experiencing regret that they left their shacks behind. Many thought why did Moses bring us here. Only by the power and faith of Moses did God show them that they were not trapped, but free. When that Red Sea parted, they hastily took advantage of the only way out of bondage. That is exactly where we are today. The Red Sea is going to part soon and we must be ready to take that last leg of our journey to freedom from bondage to Satan and the DS. We pray to God - BRING IT ON LORD. WE ARE READY.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @bmolina0003 in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

The Story of the Parting of the Red Sea is also a Metaphor for Discovering and Entering the 'Straight and Narrow Gate", the "CORPUS COLLOSUM (i.e. Literally the "Great Man/Vast Man)..the Bundle of Nerve Fibers that Connect the Left and Right Hemispheres of the Brain. This is the Watercourse Way of the Tao as Expressed by Lao-Tzu and the Middle Way of the Buddha as Expressed by Siddhartha. Jesus Appeared Approximately 500 Years after both Lao-Tzu and the Buddha;
The Entire History of ISRAEL can be seen as the Historical Unfoldment of this Process within the Lived Experience of the Hebrew People and Jesus was the Individual and Physical Embodiment of this Process Who Brought this Experience of Heaven to Earth.
The Word ISRAEL, when Reduced to its Etymological Root Words, Means "Shining Ray of Light." IS=Light; RA=Ray and El=Shining.