America is in a near-death experience.
WE HAVE MORE OF HELL TO SEE
over the next days, weeks & months
IT’S FAR FROM OVER.
WE HAVE A GUT-PUNCH COMING..
America needs to cry out to God Almighty
at an individual level..
Don’t put it over on somebody else,
some leader needs to do it, some pastor.
Salvation is very personal..
Even being able to weather the storm
& have your personal home ship & family
make it through this.
That’s a very personal conversation with God himself..
What do I do?..
Ask God..
The greatest revival in history, in the world, is coming
after we get our own houses cleaned up..
The fight's on.
It starts here at home with us..
We will do our jobs as Americans.
I have total faith that God is leading us through this
& bringing people alive at this moment.

https://rumble.com/v1aoamu-the-greatest-revival-in-history-in-the-world-is-coming.html

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Was just saving this to listen tomorrow. 😊 Thanks!

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

Are you suggesting Juan O Savin
is HSRetoucher? 😹

That's a good one 🤣

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

LOVE ONE ANOTHER (AS I HAVE LOVED YOU). -Jesus

"Let THIS Mind Be in YOU, that was in CHRIST JESUS." -Philippians (2:5)

This IS True; HOWEVER, it is an AWAKENING, to the I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE that Silently and Patiently Dwells WITHIN Our Individual and Collective Planetary Heart and the Conscious Recognition and Celebration of that PRESENCE Within Ourselves and One Another:

I AM RETURNING TO CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS--MEDITATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biWxitvk8qQ

I am returning to Christ Consciousness - YouTube

Patricia Cota Robles "Returning to Christ Consciousness"

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

This makes me think of the Israelites when they reached the Red Sea with Pharaoh and his armies on their tails. Many were experiencing regret that they left their shacks behind. Many thought why did Moses bring us here. Only by the power and faith of Moses did God show them that they were not trapped, but free. When that Red Sea parted, they hastily took advantage of the only way out of bondage. That is exactly where we are today. The Red Sea is going to part soon and we must be ready to take that last leg of our journey to freedom from bondage to Satan and the DS. We pray to God - BRING IT ON LORD. WE ARE READY.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

The Story of the Parting of the Red Sea is also a Metaphor for Discovering and Entering the 'Straight and Narrow Gate", the "CORPUS COLLOSUM (i.e. Literally the "Great Man/Vast Man)..the Bundle of Nerve Fibers that Connect the Left and Right Hemispheres of the Brain. This is the Watercourse Way of the Tao as Expressed by Lao-Tzu and the Middle Way of the Buddha as Expressed by Siddhartha. Jesus Appeared Approximately 500 Years after both Lao-Tzu and the Buddha;
The Entire History of ISRAEL can be seen as the Historical Unfoldment of this Process within the Lived Experience of the Hebrew People and Jesus was the Individual and Physical Embodiment of this Process Who Brought this Experience of Heaven to Earth.
The Word ISRAEL, when Reduced to its Etymological Root Words, Means "Shining Ray of Light." IS=Light; RA=Ray and El=Shining.

(1) Show this thread

I wonder if he is referring to the mass number of deaths and injury by those who took the covid jab....The military seems to be ramping up cases and is starting to test the unvaccinated once again.

I dont know how much more of a "gut punch" some people can take. More pain, more suffering, some are losing trust in everything. They can't be strung along like this to just keep losing everything they worked their whole lives for.

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

oh so true😔

(1) Show this thread

U.S. Navy Veteran. Investigative Researcher. Into The Fitness and Health Lifestyle. Lives in The North-East of The U.S.A.

God Bless you all abundantly ! Your ardent and lawful intentions are being received by Divine Providence and are supplying those out on the battle-field with the strength and encouragement needed to know that they are doing what is beneficial for ALL People of Good Will living on all 7 continents. The Creator of The Universe will reward us for NOT throwing in the towel. Our perseverance and hunger for Justice is what is fueling WORLD-WIDE EVENTS as we speak in the war against The Forces of Darkness and The Forces of Light ! The PURGING is NOT only occurring on a natural level but is also happening on a super-natural level. Earth is ascending and all of it's inhabitants are also being led towards 5D transformation.

U.S. Navy Veteran. Investigative Researcher. Into The Fitness and Health Lifestyle. Lives in The North-East of The U.S.A.

In response JET2 to his Publication

All that which will benefit us both physically and spiritually will be accessible once we remove The Satanic Cabal who want to continue to obstruct the beautiful gifts that The Creator wants us to have so that we can achieve the pinnacle of our TRUE DESTINY as was the ORIGINAL intended plan BEFORE Satan deceived our First Parents. These events as they are unfolding have been revealed to us in advance and this current generation of Mankind are those that were destined to bear witness to these current times. We are nearing the finish line ... once the MAIN EVENT arrives you will know that there soon after NESARA will be implemented and the entire world will be informed as to what happened leading up to the FF Nuclear scare event stand-off. DO NOT be fearful ! We are almost finished ! Hold fast and don't give up hope and trust in a good outcome. Be at peace ! We have won !

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

😍 👀 WHAT YOU WROTE! JUAN O SAVIN & Pete Santilli

The greatest revival in history, in the world, is coming
after we get our own houses cleaned up..
The fight's on.
It starts here at home with us..
We will do our jobs as Americans.
I have total faith that God is leading us through this
& bringing people alive at this moment.

AMEN.
ALL GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST !!

POTUS HOLDS UP THE HEBRIDES REVIVAL BIBLE 👇
Signs and wonders for OUR times

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

🙏Ty, RadiantP😽

Enclose a marvelous story
about President Trump's Hebrides Bible
that he was given by his mother, Mary Anne.

His mum was born in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland
on the "Isle of Lewis"
& came to America in 1930 on her 18th birthday.
That was one of 2 Bibles
President Trump used at his 1-20-17 swearing in.

As well, President Trump's grandmother, Elizabeth Christ,
was born in Bavaria.
Elizabeth married Frederick Trump
& they immigrated to New York circa 1902.

There is so much DIVINE LIGHT SPIRIT
in President Trump it's AMAZING.
That he was CHOSEN by God
there is zero doubt 🙏🕊️💞🦅🇺🇸

https://metrovoicenews.com/the-amazing-story-of-the-trump-family-bible-and-its-revival-connection/

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
(2) Show this thread