#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

7.83 Hz

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Something in my house that no one else can hear but me, hums at a very low frequency. It only happens in the winter or when I believe the weather is being manipulated or lots of clouds coming in. I've always thought CERN or wind turbines. I am very sensitive to this frequency and it's almost driven me literally insane. Like torture. Never happens in the summer although i did hear it July 1. Have spent thousands trying to figure it out. New noise in the last 5 years. wondering if its the 60hz frequency that I can hear. (watch it be something like our air ducts lol although I would expect to hear it all of the time then....) Anyone else? And it's not tinnitus.

we all Hear it .. years and years. it started very soft .. now its a big frequency sound ringing .. Nonstop! I have learned to love it because God is healing us . No worries

In response Blue Skies to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QGateKeeper in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ely Piteda⭐️, click on at the bottom under it