THIS IS IS A MASSIVE DIG and MUST WATCH

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

The "Twin" Towers were built to be brought down on that date with thousands of sacrifices to abbadon. Rockefeller has 9:11 on his watch on a magazine cover when the "twins." were being built. Silverstein knew. He wasnt there that day, months after purchasing a multi billion dollar double indemnity policy on the "twins.: The Bush's knew too. A third grade class was reading to him about it (my pet goat) 30 seconds before it happened. Imagine the planming it took to bring it all together... Look how nervous he is. He knows it's coming... Kite, hit, steel, plane, must

https://youtu.be/Rg5NvKpJfKE

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Bush not only knew but his admin were all in on it. We trusted Condy and Colin but they were shameless satanic traitors too.

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

We never suspected and that has haunted me since I began learning the scope and content of the deception they spread scross the earth.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Most who get to that level are shameless, satanic pedos and prostitutes. Trump Fooked them up.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Mueller was brought in to "clean" 9/11.

(2) Show this thread