Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Love the work this guy does

The God under the name Apollo, and not apolyon, has nothing to do with darkness, dark pits or dark plans.
He is the God of Μusic, Light and Beauty.
He has never, according to Greek mythology, related with the abyss or any bottomless pits.

He is the one visiting Hyperborea for the winter months and returns to Delfi at spring time.
Any found sculpture depicts only him as a young man.
Never old, never horns.
The statue of liberty is been given to the states by the french.
Probably some sort of masonic symbol as by fact Apollo never ever depicted as an old man.
As for the revelation 9:11 part, it will be nice for the researcher to look for, when that has been added and by who.
The Holy Bible has been copied throughout the centuries many times... (besides the smear for the Greek kosmotheorisis of the times.) Quite a lot of parts have been added and many more have been taken away. Vatican holds a lot more secrets than we think.

In response Ion Papa to her Publication

thank you for your perspective. i do not agree but i respect your opinion. i will never agree to any beneficial small g gods. the whole idea some is not equal to all is repulsive to me

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Wow amazing and sick at the same time,

JUST telling my man about 9.11

the EVIL is OVERCOME BY THE BLOOD of JESUS and HIS LIGHT

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

this just 🤯🤯🤯 ! At first I thought it was a stretch but that was just the first 15 seconds. once he got to the twins, the twin towers then the twin holes 🤯
i Love connections like this. far more impactful than gematria to me. 👏👏👏

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

Keep going....like it's been said, this is a massive dig....Next to that MAN's foot is a broken shackle & chain. What happens in Revelation around Chapter 20? The adversary is LOOSED for a little season. What is a little season in scripture? About 250 years....how long has the United States been a nation?

In response Devout Patriot to his Publication

Closer look....

In response Devout Patriot to his Publication

I seriously wonder why we still accept the Book of Revelation as fact when there are so many other prophecies in other Ancient Writings that we need to look at??? After a lifetime within the Biblical Mindset, I came to the conclusion that The Bible has been one of the Best Tools in the Toolbox of The Controllers. How better to maintain a passive, controllable population?!! 😟 😉

(4) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Warning of Judgement: Jonathan Cahn Speaks to the Nation on 9/11 (Recorded Live at ORU on GEB-TV) - YouTube

On the day of 9/11, Jonathan Cahn gives a prophetic warning to America, televised live across the nation - by GEB TV - recorded live at Oral Roberts Universi...

💥🙏✝️👀

Remarkable - almost right before our eyes, if one knows what to look for. Thanks.

Think "symbolic water holes" at 9/11 now....homages to satan from the pos devils.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

wow

Very good Symbolic take on it. I saw something about needing the holes and flowing water to handle the aftermath from the massive DEW they used to help bring them down as well, almost like a fall out. I will see if I can find it again.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Do ya'll remember that creepy event they had there?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Do ya'll remember that creepy event they had there?

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Just seeing this and wow!!!!

Wowza!

🤞🏻🤞🏻

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

👀

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

👏 He put it together very well

Symbols, symbols, symbols
And they've been laughing up their sleeves for a long time

I thought the 9/11 "memorial" was offensive & creepy, then I started to dig harder on the cult of saturn/satan/lucifer & the cube of saturn

Never really liked the statue of liberty, more a gut thing until I started to dig & research on what that statue *really* represents

I wouldn't mind seeing that taken down with the Washington memorial & some other representations of their symbols & the god(s) *they* worship

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

i agree. statue of liberty is inspired by lucifer built on a star port slab.

(2) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

That Black Cube fits perfectly there. @VincentKennedy do you still have that pic you posted from titter of the cube?

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

That would appeal
to their sick humor 🤡

(1) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Mind Blowing! A Definite Must Watch!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

The "Twin" Towers were built to be brought down on that date with thousands of sacrifices to abbadon. Rockefeller has 9:11 on his watch on a magazine cover when the "twins." were being built. Silverstein knew. He wasnt there that day, months after purchasing a multi billion dollar double indemnity policy on the "twins.: The Bush's knew too. A third grade class was reading to him about it (my pet goat) 30 seconds before it happened. Imagine the planming it took to bring it all together... Look how nervous he is. He knows it's coming... Kite, hit, steel, plane, must

https://youtu.be/Rg5NvKpJfKE

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Some people say he does this for the Texas Longhorn symbol. I am not buying it.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

So how much $$$$ did Larry make for the insurance claim????
Never forget WTC#7 which no one talks about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq-0JIR38V0

Larry Silverstein - Pull It (PBS Version) - YouTube

From PBS's "America Rebuilds". Download at this link: http://xenomorph.s3.amazonaws.com/Silverstein2.mpg

(5) Show this thread

who is the guy in the video?

In response Dear Reader to his Publication

@jtfollowsjc

In response Dear Reader to his Publication

@jtfollowsjc

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Literally just watched this at 1:11...confirmation for me

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Wow!

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

He looks like Cappy a bit. Funny.

In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication

I knew he reminded me of someone, it's not overly obvious but yes, there is something similar.

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication

OMG!! I remember how I felt when they first unveiled this mess way back then! I thought it was such an unusual (almost sinister!) way to pay tribute to those lives lost, I admonished myself for thinking such thoughts and just chalked it up to well-meaning but uber-tacky!!!
Since waking up back in 2015, not too much surprises me anymore, but this sure does! W😲W!! And this dude DOES remind me of Kappy! Today has been trippy..and it's only 1:30 pm🙃

(2) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

This is
Revelation 9 11 👇🏻
"And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon"
The guy says that Apollyon turns into the Antichrist, where did he take that info from?
Just asking cuz what I get is that by destroing the sanctity of the union of a Man and a Woman [they] invoked/ looked for the Antichrist...
Which actually makes a lot of sense...

I also Remember one of VK first banners on Twitter being a couple of beautiful new Twin Towers and he said this is how it should be
I found the pic on his current wego banner

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

I am not understanding what you are saying. Maybe I am still tired.

(1) Show this thread