THIS IS IS A MASSIVE DIG and MUST WATCH

The "Twin" Towers were built to be brought down on that date with thousands of sacrifices to abbadon. Rockefeller has 9:11 on his watch on a magazine cover when the "twins." were being built. Silverstein knew. He wasnt there that day, months after purchasing a multi billion dollar double indemnity policy on the "twins.: The Bush's knew too. A third grade class was reading to him about it (my pet goat) 30 seconds before it happened. Imagine the planming it took to bring it all together... Look how nervous he is. He knows it's coming... Kite, hit, steel, plane, must

https://youtu.be/Rg5NvKpJfKE

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

So how much $$$$ did Larry make for the insurance claim????
Never forget WTC#7 which no one talks about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq-0JIR38V0

Larry Silverstein - Pull It (PBS Version) - YouTube

From PBS's "America Rebuilds". Download at this link: http://xenomorph.s3.amazonaws.com/Silverstein2.mpg

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I remember this. Still odd to me, they come right out and tell you, yet people choose to ignore, I showed this to a lot of folks back then. they thought I was crazy conspiracy theorist...

(1) Show this thread

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

Some people say he does this for the Texas Longhorn symbol. I am not buying it.

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response TonyG to his Publication

Me either.....not anymore! Why would he do that at a funeral or standing next to the Queen? Totally out of place. Wonder where the "twin" daughters are now?

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response TonyG to his Publication

look at that Smug little basterd .
He Thinks/thought He Was all that and a bag of chips, More like Cow Chips. To B thrown In The FIRE!

(3) Show this thread

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Did Dana Perino know? I always wondered if she knew what was going on under George Bush.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Bush not only knew but his admin were all in on it. We trusted Condy and Colin but they were shameless satanic traitors too.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

They helped plan it for decades

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

who is this Shane person???

(1) Show this thread