"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Turn to GOD

John 14:20
“At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.”

Luke 17:21
“Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.”

Genesis 28:16
“And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the LORD is in this place; and I knew it not.”
17And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place! this is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.

⚔📖

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @truthseeker3 in this post can reply

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication

the kingdom. is ,when Jesus is present, in the Greek, the word within, should be interpreted as Among, not within. The kingdom is not within All people.

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 🕊❤🕯⚡⚡⚡💍@PepeLuvsMe💍⚔🛡

In response sunny ormsby to his Publication

among within same same
the kingdom within is available to all who seek it.
it is not available to those who are without...

Luke 11:52
“Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.”

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication

🙌🕊️🙌