Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

All the time.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏Always do. That and prayer helped me get my ticket dismissed today. Praise God ❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Praise God !!!

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 🕊❤🕯⚡⚡⚡💍@PepeLuvsMe💍⚔🛡

John 14:20
“At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.”

Luke 17:21
“Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.”

Genesis 28:16
“And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the LORD is in this place; and I knew it not.”
17And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place! this is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.

⚔📖

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication

🙌🕊️🙌

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication

the kingdom. is ,when Jesus is present, in the Greek, the word within, should be interpreted as Among, not within. The kingdom is not within All people.

(2) Show this thread

(1) Show this thread

Always

Grateful Deadhead who's taken too many redpills to let the great country go to the communist SJW and the NWO scumbags. #WWG1WGA

🙏🕊️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Turn to GOD......AND......raise a little hell!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG_brDZoLAs

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

🙏 Amen!

In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication

💞🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

AMEN!🙌✝️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

.!

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

.!

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

gosh I’m dealing with some people that have so much deep rooted family pain. I pray for their healing.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Amen. May God strengthen them as He does, and May He allow their minds to slow and release as He allows their Hearts to be freed of that pain filling them with Love, and Only He does continually.🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

“Therefore turn thou to thy God: keep mercy and judgment, and wait on thy God continually.”
‭‭Hosea‬ ‭12:6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

🙌✝️🙌....🎯💯🙏

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

He is the answer to everything that ailes me🥰🙏✝️

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

🙌🙌🙌✝️🙌🙌🙌

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

if it weren’t for me finding God truly knowing God exist after the coronavirus shut down I don’t know where I would be right now. even alive.

(2) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏❤️

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

❤️🙏💞....🙌✝️🙌

(1) Show this thread