Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Posted by Juan OSavin this morning!
JuanOSavin
1 h

Gut punch on first arrest.

Lots of drama ahead.

Plenty of bends and twists in the road. Riots, Biden, Harris, Pelosi debacle, national guard, Military, Cuba type missile crisis, blackout, power shift to Cheyenne, arrests, stabilize country, elections, new congress, impeachments, seat correct president. Any questions???

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My gut would certainly take a nauseating punch if It were Trump. i wouldn't know how to recover from that, i think i would become very disillusioned. can you explain why some of you might think it to be a brilliant move?

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

I felt that GUT PUNCH feeling on November 8, when the Demonrats Stoled Robbed the Election❗️🤨I lost Ten pounds NOT KIDDING YOU❗️😏I felt sick to my stomach for weeks after that, I was heart broken, If Trump gets arrest that gut punch feeling will be like November 8 🤦🏽‍♀️All over again❗️

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response chore Toke to her Publication

That night at 10p.m., I realized what was happening, i too, felt that gut punch, but I assumed that it would all be fixed in the morning. the great thing about this platform is that we can all relate to one another, we support, inform, and teach one another. you don't find that on any other site. i am here for you when that other punch cones across. P.S, headed for the beach tomorrow (Florida Panhandle) anyone want to join me let me know

That’s is so true, on this platform we don’t talk down if we don’t agree but if you go to Telegram it can be nasty in there.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @choretoke in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from chore Toke, click on at the bottom under it