Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Posted by Juan OSavin this morning!
JuanOSavin
1 h

Gut punch on first arrest.

Lots of drama ahead.

Plenty of bends and twists in the road. Riots, Biden, Harris, Pelosi debacle, national guard, Military, Cuba type missile crisis, blackout, power shift to Cheyenne, arrests, stabilize country, elections, new congress, impeachments, seat correct president. Any questions???

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My gut would certainly take a nauseating punch if It were Trump. i wouldn't know how to recover from that, i think i would become very disillusioned. can you explain why some of you might think it to be a brilliant move?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

Because as long as we the people think he is gonna swoop down and save us we just sit on the sidines waiting!

And then he wants to show just how damn corrupt they are and just how compromised our govt is!

If they can do that to him what the hell chance would we have?

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

So, it would not be a white hat arrest?! the thought i have is that the "civilian" is really not trained, organized, or equipped for any kind of response. i've never been an anxious person, but feeling a little unsettled regarding this scenario. thank you Nana for your input.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

Juan has said a couple of times a while back, once when the Canada truckers were on the roads and at least once more he said that it would not be the truckers in America it would be millions and millions of ppl in cities all over America taking to the streets peacefully over the corrupt election!

Just want the American Dream for my family.

where can i read Juans posts ? i looked on 107. com and see now posts just videos . plz and thank you for your help🙏💛

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

he's said on many videos
that he's not on social media.

Yes and for a long time he said that he wasnt even posting on the platform he created yet but a few weeks ago they comlleted their beta test of the platform and launched it full out. he has stated in several videos recently that you can fond him there.

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

i guess i will have to sign up again
bc my original one that i opened when his site opened
does not work, for some reason

and i would like to be on there