Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Posted by Juan OSavin this morning!
JuanOSavin
1 h

Gut punch on first arrest.

Lots of drama ahead.

Plenty of bends and twists in the road. Riots, Biden, Harris, Pelosi debacle, national guard, Military, Cuba type missile crisis, blackout, power shift to Cheyenne, arrests, stabilize country, elections, new congress, impeachments, seat correct president. Any questions???

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My gut would certainly take a nauseating punch if It were Trump. i wouldn't know how to recover from that, i think i would become very disillusioned. can you explain why some of you might think it to be a brilliant move?

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

i dont know unless it was something related to the bogus hearings the dems are engaged in. i cant imagine that he would be justifiably arrested. that would strike a blow to my heart too. the gut punch (in my opinion) might be the radical, unjust nature of it - if it is him… there would be outrage.

outrage is my concern. but then i think you hit the nail on the head. citizens become outraged, martial law imposed, military is the only way. it just seems a bit extreme.

In response I’m no one to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Richie in this post can reply

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

yes, actually everything seems extreme to me now. maybe it has to be this way. maybe it is good that we know to brace for the gut punch.