Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Posted by Juan OSavin this morning!
JuanOSavin
1 h

Gut punch on first arrest.

Lots of drama ahead.

Plenty of bends and twists in the road. Riots, Biden, Harris, Pelosi debacle, national guard, Military, Cuba type missile crisis, blackout, power shift to Cheyenne, arrests, stabilize country, elections, new congress, impeachments, seat correct president. Any questions???

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I wonder why they would arrest Trump?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Happy Days to his Publication

That is just a guess because that is the direction they are looking to in the Fake Jan 6 th not real committee

https://www.quora.com/Has-a-US-president-ever-been-arrested?share=1

Yes, it could be that way.

Well that does not seal the deal to keep him from being president.

Only people mentioned by @Sun2516 in this post can reply

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Just speculations Juan did not say who the first arrest would be. my thoughts were Trump because he said it would be a gut punch.
They would no doubt try to get a conviction of sedition or treason cause they are arragant enought to think they could win.

They do want him to have something on his record to Not be qualified to be president.
This is Going to Backfire because we know who the President’s are that are Not Legitimate.
Plus the list crimes by each one including the wanna be president Hillary Clinton.

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

I don’t feel that our side needs anymore gut punches. I want to believe the first arrest will be a gut punch for the sleepers and the dark hats and that would not mean Trump. I want it to be one of their “special” idols. Give them something to scream about. Trump has been drug through enough of their shit!

(2) Show this thread