Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

A Great doctor - we thank you for your service - enjoy eternity

prayers to family and friends. A great doctor.

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

Well done, Commander, well done. Thank you, sir, for all you have taught us, we will continue to fight for truth. RIP

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

RIP🙏🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😔🙏

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Godspeed, Sir and thank you for your patriotism. You will not be forgotten. 🙏🇺🇲

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

May the good doctor rest in peace and enjoy his heavenly home. Well done, good and faithful servant. 😥❤

Wisdom Film - Ram Dass - "Be Here Now" - YouTube

Welcome to WisdomFilms, a new genre in contemplative, life-enhancing media.We offer these short films as a way to stop, take a breath, and come home to yours...

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

RIP Dr Zev :(

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

1973? He looks much older than 49. RIP!!

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Wisdom can do that a soul

(1) Show this thread