Patriots, keep your head held high. I am noticing more and more Biden supporters looking at how lost Joe Biden is and throwing their support away. There is a silent awakening happening that Twitter will not show you. White hats are in control, and we have the opportunity to change the world forever. Everyone wants to Hold the Line until hard times strike, everyone wants to be a Patriot until they have to fight, everyone wants to be a believer until doubt comes, and everyone wants to lead but forget God is the leader. I know you can do this because I have seen it before. God bless you all!

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

Wife, Mom, Business owner, assault survivor. Animal lover, proud Patriot!!

In response John Reese to his Publication

Still here!! We won't back down and we will hold the line.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

My democrat children who have called me a conspiracy theorist all their lives got really quiet after that faux inauguration. today one of them asked me what i thought was going to happen to America now. She was afraid because of all the EO's Biden has supposedly signed. Maybe, just maybe they are all going to wake up! I pray for those in delusion every day and night to wake up. ❤️🇺🇸

I'am a Freedom loving wife, mother and grandmother Standing Up for God, family, America and all of humanity's right to live Free

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

all five of our's are Republican but they have thought their dad and I were full of hot air until now 🙌 Praise God. They now realize that maybe we saw things that they weren't paying attention to especially with the Covid-19 Plandemic

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Amen, we know GOD has this but sometimes it is hard to sit by when we have been trainned to work, work and work as the slaves we r! We all need to chill I guess!

1. Okay let me ask you, how exactly do you propose we "fight?" 80+ million of us fought on November 3rd and handed him the biggest landslide victory in American history. It was stolen. In the weeks to follow, the grand extent of this theft was proven 10 thousand times over. But the system failed him and us. The crime, as they kept saying, "was completed." At that moment he had all the authority he needed to correct the issue, but instead he stepped down. He gave all the power to a foreign government.

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

2. Yes, I know I sound like a normie here. I know all about "The Plan" and I know this is supposed to be waking people up. But if he had done what we all wanted him to do before or on January 20th, people would be awake as we speak. The EBS would be blaring day and night, announcing all the charges of all the traitors and the undeniable evidence against each of them.

(1) Show this thread

A Patriot who loves God, country and Trump! Married a Marine and gave birth to my hero....a son who is a retired Marine and Patriot.

So very very true

Truth, Transparency, and America First! Supporter of Small American Businesses and the Buy American Movement.

Well said. I've had many moments over the past years where I became doubtful...for a hot second. When this happens, I seek God for the truth. He brings peace, comfort and a "Knowing" of the truth. That you're on the right track. Then it's time to "keep on keepin' on"!

Here for the fight and fighting until the end. I never sit down. Bless you for being here with and for us!
Luh you, Punkin!

Well said fren 💚

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

God bless you 🙏