I love every one of you, and all of you have a God-given purpose. Do not bend, do not break, and do not bend the knee. Fight Back!

Patriots, keep your head held high. I am noticing more and more Biden supporters looking at how lost Joe Biden is and throwing their support away. There is a silent awakening happening that Twitter will not show you. White hats are in control, and we have the opportunity to change the world forever. Everyone wants to Hold the Line until hard times strike, everyone wants to be a Patriot until they have to fight, everyone wants to be a believer until doubt comes, and everyone wants to lead but forget God is the leader. I know you can do this because I have seen it before. God bless you all!

1. Okay let me ask you, how exactly do you propose we "fight?" 80+ million of us fought on November 3rd and handed him the biggest landslide victory in American history. It was stolen. In the weeks to follow, the grand extent of this theft was proven 10 thousand times over. But the system failed him and us. The crime, as they kept saying, "was completed." At that moment he had all the authority he needed to correct the issue, but instead he stepped down. He gave all the power to a foreign government.

In response John Reese to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MarkQuinn2k4 in this post can reply

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

2. Yes, I know I sound like a normie here. I know all about "The Plan" and I know this is supposed to be waking people up. But if he had done what we all wanted him to do before or on January 20th, people would be awake as we speak. The EBS would be blaring day and night, announcing all the charges of all the traitors and the undeniable evidence against each of them.

3. Now he's focusing on this impeachment. Why is he worried about the impeachment? Isn't this a bankrupt, defunct corporation bringing these charges against him? Doesn't Biden hold an empty office with no power? Isn't the military supposed to be in control? Well then what is the delay? What more could they possibly need to act? How much more of a "scare event" is needed? Must we suffer an economic calamity worse than 1929 for "the patriots" to decide a suitable number of people are now "awake enough" to warrant action?

Well did you see the kids coming out of the WH recently? It was showed at night! How many dumbs tunnel r there underneath America and all over the world? Those monsters that have our children or had them r very mean and big, and thy r hard to kill! All people in government have turn into those monsters by letting them in their bodies! Do you want those evil things destroyed for good or do you want them to keep running things and come back full force! It is your choice! Keep sending love and light especially to our military, and BTW those monsters some have been here for thousands of years and

(2) Show this thread