I love every one of you, and all of you have a God-given purpose. Do not bend, do not break, and do not bend the knee. Fight Back!

Patriots, keep your head held high. I am noticing more and more Biden supporters looking at how lost Joe Biden is and throwing their support away. There is a silent awakening happening that Twitter will not show you. White hats are in control, and we have the opportunity to change the world forever. Everyone wants to Hold the Line until hard times strike, everyone wants to be a Patriot until they have to fight, everyone wants to be a believer until doubt comes, and everyone wants to lead but forget God is the leader. I know you can do this because I have seen it before. God bless you all!

My democrat children who have called me a conspiracy theorist all their lives got really quiet after that faux inauguration. today one of them asked me what i thought was going to happen to America now. She was afraid because of all the EO's Biden has supposedly signed. Maybe, just maybe they are all going to wake up! I pray for those in delusion every day and night to wake up. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response John Reese to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

I'am a Freedom loving wife, mother and grandmother Standing Up for God, family, America and all of humanity's right to live Free

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

all five of our's are Republican but they have thought their dad and I were full of hot air until now πŸ™Œ Praise God. They now realize that maybe we saw things that they weren't paying attention to especially with the Covid-19 Plandemic