A lot has happened in 7 days Patriots.

I feel some more winning ahead!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

AGREE 100%

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Vibes are so high right now I feel like I am walking on water. I am actually starting to see it all play out in real time and it is glorious. God is taking these demons down.

Strange stuff going on me Patriots gotta 👊 love it ❤#godwon

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will have to feel it tm too tired to feel anything but the insides of my eyelids right now!

Some? All the winning. We are gonna take it all!!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

#GodWins

🐸 F.R.O.G. = Fully Rely On God 🐸

"Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘The Lord says this: “Let My people go, so they may worship Me.
But if you will not let them go, I will bring trouble to your whole country with frogs." ~ Exodus 8:1-2

"He sent many flies among them that ate them, and frogs that destroyed them." ~ Psalm 78:45

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

😂😂🤣🦅🎯

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

🤣

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

#Ping ah dingha#Ping

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

i c a n FEEL i t🥳🥳🥳💕💕💕

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Current Agenda: WooHoo!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Trump said at the rally - THIS is the year we take back the house and the senate 😎
i am so excited 😁

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Me too!!! I feel so much hope for the first time in a long time. The tides a turnin'.

(1) Show this thread

I’ve missed so much being sick for the last week!

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

Laura, Hope you are feeling better ! 🙏🏻

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

🙏 we are winning like always. 👍 take care .

(2) Show this thread
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

😅🤣😂

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Absolutely - I trust July is going to be awesome for Patriots - not so much for the liberals

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

They either wake up or they get left behind.

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

A lot more #WINNING

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

😎🔥🔥