I'm torn...
Invest in a home solar system now, or wait 1-2 years and see what new options might materialize.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I say wait. VK says 2023....

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Wait. My brother, lives in west Texas. Installed solar panels. All was fine, cheap electricity and selling back to the power company. Then after 6 months, power company stopped buying. Just Research.

I am a child of God, seeker of truth and light, freedom fighter, and family centered.

Wait.😁

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

my neighbor has panels on his roof and the pigeons love hanging out under them and 💩all over the place....no bueno for now. tesla vibes

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Would wait if I was you!

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

2023 Vibes for the Win

hard to say. if we get hyperinflation, you could get a free solar system. but when the storm passes we might have better tech on the other side that makes solar obsolete..... flip a coin haha

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

The latter is the correct answer.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Do you want to continue to pay the power company mafia?

In our town, they are a monopoly... We have solar and are very glad we only pay the minimum to use their infrastructure to pass our excess production to them. (we do not sell the wats but do a 1 for 1 swap)

Of course, because they are a monopoly, and the mafia, they charge 16c a kWh for power we use in excess of that we produce... and, we just have to suck it up... but, the moment alternative energy is released, we will add that to our solar, maybe we will not need as big a system as a result.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

This is something I seriously debated, getting the panels & what energy wasn't used to be put into battery backup, the whole works

Then I started seeing what was being said about Tesla energy - which we should have had for *decades* already- & after seeing pics of Tesla towers going up decided to wait & see

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Same issue here, we are waiting for new options on horizon. Our bills are increasing, so we hope new tech happens fast.

we are considering the same options. I am thinking we should wait; (want the current unrest to subside and believe Trump is POTUS) and see what the summer brings. Love the thought of Tesla energy.

Wait. I've been in solar for 8 years and there is no faith in it. So many shady AF companies trying to make a quick buck and don't stick around. The panels have a 25 year warranty and inverters are typically 8-10 years. So then who services your system? Companies can purchase service contracts but there are no promises.

Free energy is coming. You won't get ROI until well after that.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Wait for Tesla Energy. It's coming.

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

WAIT!

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

I'll be happy to help "clean up" here and then we can go "cleaning" elsewhere.

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

wait,, still a scam,, panels suck, electric companies wont buy electric back, over priced and savings is minimal at best.

they are building tesla towers. youll eventually get free energy

free energy ... coming soon 🍿🍿🍿

God, Family, Country. Wife of a Veteran. 2A, Pro-Life Independent Patriot. Animal lover, MAGA

I have heard that today's solar panels do not last long before they need replacing.

Maybe wait 🙂

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Agree with what Sammy said, and also because all the tech involved is about to transition to the next level, especially battery tech. If you can wait, do.

Love Trump, patriot, proud American, WWG1WGA

I say wait

do what your heart tells you is right

I sell Solar ... I would wait .. i work for Project Solar UK .... Management are panicking right now !! So overpriced - prices will drop dramatically when Tesla announces and they know it