Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

We need to take these groups down ASAP.

They’re forming “safe spaces” to perform abortions in random places. This is not good. This is NOT America.

All of these people need to be arrested and tried for murder or aiding and abetting murder — ASAP!

https://apiaryps.org/pso-list

What is so stupid about the whole abortion "crisis," is that:
The issue is returned to the states, abortion is not
" banned"
Contraception is readily available to make millions of abortions unnecessary
In the incident of rape there is the " morning after pill" that prevent implantation of a fertilized ovum
Personal responsibility is ignored

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

That’s because abortion is for them a fetish, a satanic ritual, a blood rite, an offering to their demon. Satanism is behind every one of their abortions and people don’t know this, those who scream for unlimited abortions are their useful idiots. Those screamers just want attention, noteriety, virtue signaling for murder. They have no idea this isn’t about unwanted pregnancy, it’s about sacrificial killing of humans from the womb, and mostly about hating God who creates all innocent souls.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Absolutely, and it is also a lucrative business.😉

(1) Show this thread
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

It's about the profit they make off it. Protesters are stupid pawns. Some are paid and packets include cheap drugs. Crazy earns a bonus. So does violence.