We need to take these groups down ASAP.

They’re forming “safe spaces” to perform abortions in random places. This is not good. This is NOT America.

All of these people need to be arrested and tried for murder or aiding and abetting murder — ASAP!

https://apiaryps.org/pso-list

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Evil will always look for a way! 😔

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

This is tough! The dark ones are fooked from the future, but I think something huge needs to happen to truly awaken people from their slumber (which was imposed on them).
I expect it will and hope it’s soon.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

What is so stupid about the whole abortion "crisis," is that:
The issue is returned to the states, abortion is not
" banned"
Contraception is readily available to make millions of abortions unnecessary
In the incident of rape there is the " morning after pill" that prevent implantation of a fertilized ovum
Personal responsibility is ignored

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

It's about the profit they make off it. Protesters are stupid pawns. Some are paid and packets include cheap drugs. Crazy earns a bonus. So does violence.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

That’s because abortion is for them a fetish, a satanic ritual, a blood rite, an offering to their demon. Satanism is behind every one of their abortions and people don’t know this, those who scream for unlimited abortions are their useful idiots. Those screamers just want attention, noteriety, virtue signaling for murder. They have no idea this isn’t about unwanted pregnancy, it’s about sacrificial killing of humans from the womb, and mostly about hating God who creates all innocent souls.

(2) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Of course this is the only one without further information. 😒

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,what they are calling inactive areas are in blue, green is still active in abortions
Lights out active baby killers
God has won and i t is manifesting in big ways

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

everythings on steroids i think
,seems like a stress test 😏

Thankyou for protecting Gods children! God bless you. ❤️ 🙏 ❤️

This company/people are willing to send you medication from India that will induce an abortion if your state bans them. Something very nefarious is going on.

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

👀this gave me [them] vibes
much of all this might be part of the show,best to not take any chances regardless and check everything out opensourced

(1) Show this thread