Who holds all the United States gold? Federal Reserve or the Treasury?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Treasury :)

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

The Treasury NOW holds all US gold. The Federal Reserve is not nor was it ever a part of the United States government - rather, a privately owned entity the sole purpose of which was to steal money from US citizens (and after its initial creation, citizens of every country that sold out to the Central Banking System).

But here I am telling you things that you understand far better than I. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

No gold. Stolen from us by FDR in 1933 then stolen by the FED owners long ago. Did we get it back?

β€œOne cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Treasury! Juan says it’s in Cheyenne Mountain, all lovked up!

Treasury, and I thought Trump separated the FR from the Treasury back in the beginning of his term.

i doubt either have any now

β€œOne cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

There’s a quintrillion! What we reclaimed from all the monsters added up to a lot!

(1) Show this thread

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄ Purged w/Trump.

πŸ™‚πŸŒ΄ Treasury. And somewhere years ago, I thought Trump was over the Treasury. Probably have the info stored somewhere.

Treasury

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

What's a Federal Reserve??
Didn't Trump Cut its Heart Out and Feed it to The Lions?
That leaves only the Treasury Standing, under NESARA!!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

The good guys.

that's the question,... or the answer? 🀨
πŸ€«πŸ˜‰

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI ❀️God, Family and AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. πŸ™ Psalm 23 πŸ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

I believe the Treasury.
Some family members didn’t realize coinage is part of treasury and not federal reserve.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Neither. "you'll find out"

Hopefully Batman. AKA: Potus/DoQ.. πŸ™

At this point I believe its Blackrock, Vanguard, and Statestreet...

WHO LET BLACKROCK INTO THE FED!?!

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

The NEW Treasury - located in Texas, per David Straight.

Anyone who hasn't watched David Straight's 8 part "Out of Babylon" series on Rumble is missing many intel confirmations!

Some David Straight highlights from ICONS2021 TG channel: https://t.me/s/ICONS2021?q=david+straight

Out of Babylon - 8 parts:
https://rumble.com/c/OutOfBabylonDavidStraight

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

I thought it was in Reno.

(1) Show this thread

if Fort Knox = US Treasury

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Thought some of it was in here? Don't really know the answer.

Amount of present gold holdings: 147.3 million ounces. About half of the Treasury’s stored gold (as well as valuables of other federal agencies) is kept at Fort Knox.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Treasury

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Treasury

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Treasury!
Woo hoo!

Held as collateral by the fed.

So if the Fed collapeses what happens to the 6 trillion in debt they currently hold? What happens when private companies go bankrupt? All of the business property and assets are sold and the sales proceeds are used to pay off as many of the business debts as possible. The business then stops all operations and the remaining debts, if any, simply disappear. Poof. Treasuries might lose 5% (reserve holdings). Am I on target?

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response TRutH N LyZe to his Publication

Much of that debt is the result of the Fed charging us to create our currency.

(1) Show this thread

Fook the Fed till its D...

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

POTUS moved the Fed Reserve INTO the Treasury.
My prayer is that the Treasury holds _all_ the gold.

https://www.pinnacledigest.com/economy/trump-controls-federal-reserve/

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts