VK Banner Change - 7:17am Eastern...

*Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I think the step backwards to move forward is related to the next CERN run this 7/3-7/5.

I think the mutually exclusive event is moving back in time to a place in time where the timeline is less compromised; placing us in a future-forward position from where we sit now.

I feel pretty confident WHs in the least have infiltrated CERN enough to be in subversive control if they are not in complete control of it now.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

i was wondering that as well..........schumann also has another black line tonight.........some say it shows a timeline jump - wouldn't surprise me one bit.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Yes, I have heard others say when it blacks out, we are moving the collective.

I haven't scrolled twitter in days and all of a sudden, its full of such positive, funny, pro-freedom, and life tweets. It's as if we did turn tides like in Dan's Red Wave tweet.

I will vibe with some really wonderful happenings transpiring in the next few weeks. Something feels on the cusp of a very positive shift in events.

(1) Show this thread