VK Banner Change - 7:17am Eastern...

*Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

My Ancestors and Roots πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

throughts:?!
Gold, silver, platin, paladium?
Derivation and definition of the exponential function
-binomial theorem
-Stirling
-eulerian Numbers
-cosinus
-sinus
-exponential series
QFS
-Matrix Hesse
-strings

NCSWIC
(Pictures are only examples)

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

@VincentKennedy Oh my! πŸ™

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderβœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨

η§γ―η­”γˆγ‚’ηŸ₯γ‚ŠγŸγ„γ€‚γ€‚γ€‚ζ•°ε­¦γ‚‚η‰©η†γ‚‚ε…¨η„Άγ§γγͺい!!( οΌ›βˆ€οΌ›)
https://twitter.com/gospaceforce/status/1514628758250180616?s=20

how come there's letters and parenthesis in the problems? We needan Asian patriot for those lol

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

awesome work! thank you!! i was trying to remember college calculus...........wish i was still in contact w/my first husband - he would know every one of these! lol

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Robert Muellers middle name is Swan !

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

πŸ€” Very interesting. I heard something about him being involoved in 9/11 cover up as well as the Trump witch hunt.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

11;11 nice ts posting also😎 .

I think the step backwards to move forward is related to the next CERN run this 7/3-7/5.

I think the mutually exclusive event is moving back in time to a place in time where the timeline is less compromised; placing us in a future-forward position from where we sit now.

I feel pretty confident WHs in the least have infiltrated CERN enough to be in subversive control if they are not in complete control of it now.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

i was wondering that as well..........schumann also has another black line tonight.........some say it shows a timeline jump - wouldn't surprise me one bit.

(1) Show this thread

Great work. Thanks for sharing!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I may be overthinking this, but could that be a swan shape in the wave?
Black Swan Event? 🌊

(1) Show this thread