I hope to meet many if not all of You one day, but in the event that I can't, just know I Love You and am so Thankful to God for allowing me to stand with all You brilliant folk.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

love back to you Jason♥️am thankful also to stand with all of you

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I feel the same way! I so want to meet my AU family. What a great time we would have. If we cannot meet in this life, perhaps the Lord will have us together in heaven. 😇

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

🤗😇🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

I hope to meet you all as well. ❤

In response hope saxton to her Publication

💞🙏🕊️🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Likewise❣️🙌🙏❤️💯🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

💞🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Right back to you Brother...see you soon, one way or another😉
Love and Hugs🙏💞

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

💞🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

I really do hope we will be able to all meet one day..on Anon Island 😊
Its been an honor to be a part of this family! God bless you all 🙏

In response janice marie to her Publication

💞🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

💞🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Honored. ♥️🙏

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

As I Am. 💞🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Love you too and feel honored as well! 💗

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

💞🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Much LOVE and BLISS to you, my FRIEND! 🙏🕊💗✨
YOU are AMAZING, an I AM honored to be in your PRESENCE! 😇

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

You are very kind and right back at ya. 💞🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

LU Jason 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

💞🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Back at you!!

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Where are we having the celebration? Anon Island sounds like the ultimate choice to me! ❤️ Would love the opportunity to thank so many of you in person. So many have been in this fight before most of us even began to wake up. So grateful for their patience and sacrifice! ❤️

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

Well said. Wherever it may be, so shall I.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Awww........so sweet of you to say! And I'm with you 100%.

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread