Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I always mention the date of 6.5.19.

Important date.

What actually happened in England that day?

3y delta is 6.5.22 (11 22)

The number 3 is important.

Seems strange but reversing the coup and using the power of numbers is real. Think mirror.

“Doesn’t matter if you believe it! [THEY] believe it!”

What is 30 days after 6.5?

July 4th.

We waited to reverse Roe v Wade on 6/24/2022 which is 6/6/6.

All planned.

When you use [their] numbers it becomes much more painful to them. It’s something they never thought we’d catch onto. But not only have we caught onto it, it’s become part of the game. It drives them to peak insanity.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

SAVING IS-RA-"EL" FOR LAST

A Personal and Planetary Pentecostal Moment

"Like Jacob Wrestling with God. In the Moment of Complete Surrender--the (Z)ero Point--the Still Point of the Turning Whirled, He becomes Present to the Fiery I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE that is the (Q)uantum Source of Our Personal and Planetary Being.

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

a quantum AI source

(1) Show this thread

wow

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Foresight...anticipating your opponents moves & devising countermeasures...the WINNER plots 1 step ahead of the opposition & plays their TRUMP card & just after they play theirs. It's about making sure you surprise them, & they don't surprise you. 😎🇺🇸

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

patriots who troll patrol

I’ve said this before, elsewhere...
We have been conditioned that 666 is the number of the beast.
However, 666 is the number of human DNA.
6 Electrons
6 Protons
6 Neutrons
666 is no longer a “bad” number.

In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication

Plus, when did the word "beast" become bad in the bible wrotings? i hane an early 1800's bible that has changed my whole view in bible teachings....the beast was what yhey called most animals they hunted & esp in later writing what they called deer or beast, it meant the same.
& the root etymology of the word beast leads to nothing bad. in the 1900's the narrative was created linked to bible that it was bad. if you look up root etymology of "be" & "ast" seperated, its wonderful & eye opening. words were used against humanity as spells & confusion. the root etymology of the letter A leads back to a beast ...look it up, plain as day. we are living in an inverted backwards place.

bottom line, beast is not what we've been taught, just like 666 & 13 & so much more ...

I keep asking but no one seems interested to reply ...why did Trump name his badass indestructible protection limo...
"The Beast" ???

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication

Read the passage again. The Bible does not lie. It might have left things out, but it does not llie.

(6) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

All planned and it most certainly rips them.

They seem to be locked into their rituals because they must think that if they dont keep doing things this satan way they will screw up their thrones in hell they have been promised.

The Genius Big Beings figured out it seems that Earth was too much of a captured operation to ever win by playing the game they had set out.
Genius really using their own rituals to end the game, better even that they were forced to expose their own evil.

Checkmate!

I think God was sending you a God Wink and used me as his messenger! 🤣😂😂

You are Spot on ...so he sent a 13 to confirm.

Carry on....

💯 Doq.

When you flip 'THEIR' numbers
& restore ALL NUMBERS back to God
they go even more insane than they already are 😹💪

Bad moves are driven by emotion.

19th REAL President.#19 timestamp. There are NO coincidences.

Go#19!! 😘

Yes!!

#WWG1WGA #Trump2020 #Maga #Q #17 #Patriot #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #GodWins Jesus is My Lord And Savior

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

SHOVING FRIDAY THE 13TH UP THEIR ASS

💖💯🎯

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

From Q The Storm Rider-Norma McCorvey the plaintiff in Roe v. Wade. Her case gave rights to Kill 63 mill innocent lives since she won case in Texas in 1973 behind the scenes CIA, ROCKEFELLERS ROTHSCHILD ORGANIZATIONS DEEP STATE paid off, threatened, blackmailed SCOTUS to pass the abortion laws.
After winning the court case for legal abortion McCorvey had 3 children & never had abortions!

What did happen was her bank accounts substantially increased (CIA paid subsidiary partners/handlers paid her legal fees in back channels) & she began partying & night clubbing & eventuality came into a lesbian relationship (again by MOCKINGBIRD projects she was used to push the gay/ lesbian agenda as she had wide credentials for being the face of Woman's rights, she later admitted the lesbian relationship was just for show & she was no longer a lesbian after 35 years... The relationship was only platonic she said.👇

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

She left her lesbian partner as she suffered a stroke in 2006 ..a time she was needed most in their relationship

(1) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Also that same day President Trump is 666 thousand hours old 😲👇🏻

books, painting, walks in nature

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

But a year has 364 days, so that is not true.

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

666 + 456 ! HOOOOOOOOO

🌲🌲🌲🪓🪓🪓

(2) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Reversing the spell