I always mention the date of 6.5.19.

Important date.

What actually happened in England that day?

3y delta is 6.5.22 (11 22)

The number 3 is important.

Seems strange but reversing the coup and using the power of numbers is real. Think mirror.

“Doesn’t matter if you believe it! [THEY] believe it!”

What is 30 days after 6.5?

July 4th.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The Number Three Represents the "Triangulation" of Light Within the Golden Meanie/Me-Me, Tetrahedronal Spiral of (Q)uantum Light that is the Inner Core of the FIVE PLATONIC SOLIDS of METATRON'S CUBE which is the basis for the Universal/Personal Body of Spinning Light & Sound Known as the MER-KA-BAH.
This is the Universal Light of Creation as it was Consciously Experienced by Elijah in his 'CHARIOT OF FIRE," The I AM THAT I AM Presence of God Experienced by Moses as the BURNING BUSH at Sinai; the TRANSFIGURED BODY OF CHRIST that was Witnessed by Peter, James and John while in the PRESENCE of EIIJAH & MOSES on Mt Tabor; the RESURRECTION BODY of JESUS as Well As the Illuminated Individual/Collective Body of Light Experienced by the Disciples at Pentecost. (i.e. The DOVE is Depicted as a Triangular Form
at both Jesus Baptism by Water as well as the Fiery Form of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost; it is the Ultimate Basis of the Personal & Planetary Body of Christ

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

That number never belonged to the devil in the fisrt place.
One snowy day in So-Cal (rare) I was sitting on the couch just talking to God. I told Him how I was fascinated with snowflakes. Snowflakes have 6 primary sides and because of their journey to Earth as they fall through the atmosphere, no two are alike. Each one so beautiful,so unique and intricately made. I thought to myself “They kinda resemble the ✡️.” As He often does,He answered my thoughts. Look I’m a simple girl, I don’t know about all the so called evil history with the star of David. I just know what God spoke into my heart that day. He said, “That’s my symbol!” It represents the triune God (Father.Son.Holy Spirit) and triune man(spirit.body.soul) TOGETHER AS ONE!” “My Son desired that we would be one, just as He and I are one!”3+3=6 “I created man on the 6th day. I also created man in our image, Father-Son-Holy Spirit = 666(The number of man).” “Like a snowflake, no two are alike, yet my most treasured creation!” 🥹

In response Stories & Songs to her Publication

🤞😃

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Stories & Songs to her Publication

Yes🙏🏻✨❤️similar to the rainbow🌈[they] try to pervert it with sins against our Heavenly Father, but it was given to us as a promise😇

(3) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

🎯 as usual Doq. All true.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

We waited to reverse Roe v Wade on 6/24/2022 which is 6/6/6.

All planned.

When you use [their] numbers it becomes much more painful to them. It’s something they never thought we’d catch onto. But not only have we caught onto it, it’s become part of the game. It drives them to peak insanity.

wow

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

SAVING IS-RA-"EL" FOR LAST

A Personal and Planetary Pentecostal Moment

"Like Jacob Wrestling with God. In the Moment of Complete Surrender--the (Z)ero Point--the Still Point of the Turning Whirled, He becomes Present to the Fiery I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE that is the (Q)uantum Source of Our Personal and Planetary Being.

(22) Show this thread

EVERYTHING is Based Upon the SACRED GEOMETRY OF LIGHT as Expressed through Metatron's Cube, Solomon's Seal, The Tree of Life/Flower of Life/Fruit of Life and Other Sacred Geometric Forms.
The Children of Darkness Use the Same Geometrical Principles to Create a Fear-Based Inverted Matrix which they Perpetuated through Dark Rituals like the Black Sun, The Upside Down Cross, Etc

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

"THEY" believe it! "THEY" Live by it and "THEY" rule by it! Obviously it has power!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Something is going on with the airlines.
I have heard several ppl talking about not being able to get flights this coming week and flights being cancelled claiming lack of pilots.
My bff was going on a trip to Ireland this next week and their flight was just cancelled for same reason.
Cancelled!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes here in Australia too. Flights are or have been cancelled it's really strange. The Airline Qantas just came out this morning stating that some flights are being cancelled and anyone with tickets need to contact the airline for rescheduling.
Maybe my feeling of a strange July might be coming into affect?

(1) Show this thread

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Donald Trump and Melania, on the third day of their U.K. trip, joined Queen Elizabeth II and more than 300 D-Day veterans in Portsmouth for a national ceremony of remembrance on the 75th anniversary of the allied military invasion remembered as a turning point of World War II.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

7/11 > 7.2 > July 2….2 days ahead of schedule

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

7.2 is also a 2 year delta for the maxwell arrest. will never forget cause i posted something regarding marker [9] a few days prior…

We’re on the upswing and that’s exciting regardless of how it actually plays out. So grateful to have all of this wonderful community to help hash it all out…

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

😎

(2) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

7/4
Time to issue our 2nd Declaration
of Independance.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

July- the month the world discovered the TRUTH.
https://qposts.online/post/1595

Good morning :)

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Diana Dale to her Publication

Hellooooo “D” 😘

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

My golden 50th also.
Maybe I'm special?
Bring on the fireworks!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Fooked

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Red Edge to her Publication

I miss War Nuse. Wonder where she is.

(1) Show this thread

One of these is one of the best leaders this world has ever seen.
The other is the skeleton of the queen, after recently discovering she's broke and [fooked].

"sorry lady, you're fresh out of cash. You're fired!" - 45, probably

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

We know the evil reptilian Queen is dead and gone and better yet never going to reincarnate on this planet I believe. 🙏

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

This picture says a thousand words, look how the Queen looks so lost, President Trump in full control.
Never seen before, has the Queen EVER had to walk behind someone.
So pleased with this picture, so pleased that she no longer walks this Earth.

(3) Show this thread