Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

. Done in 30
. 10 days of darkness
. 46 is taken
. We never left
. The best is yet to come
. Believe

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I am still believing but I feel i am on an island. I am one of the only unjabbed left at work and have been demoted from my high scientist postion to packing boxes...I know its a job but i am feeling incredibly useless...and I am surrounded by evil people in command who can smell the patriot christian on me and they have and are still trying to make my life a living hell so I will leave... When is the justice coming to humble these evil people? I am still standing but boy am i tired. My game now has become to fake a smile which makes them squirm...I refuse to let them see my misery cause they take great pleasure in it.

Find your people. They ain't there from the sound of it.
Sending Vibes for a higher paying job that you like.

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Thank you VK I appreciate you and you are 100% accurate of the vibe. These people are definitely not my tribe. I have always tried to find something good in everyone ,but these people require a heart adjustment that only almighty God can change. I am praying for a new opportunity as well, thankyou for praying along with me and the good vibes😊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My wife's in the same boat. Ostracized and shunned because she successfully got a religious exemption and they all known she is a conservative Trump supporter. Their disdain is palpable.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

I know her pain all to well...I will pray for her that she be blessed.

(1) Show this thread